Butthurt Street - Page 32

User Tag List

Page 32 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    I'm considering doing exactly that in order to submit it to some of my contacts in the related professions for review. This could be big!
    Do it. We could debate the accuracy of their summaries after reading their recaps and then reading the initial TLDR to confirm a true story.

lol

sounds like asking lois lerner about happenings at the irs
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    what did I even just read right now
    a very small portion of the "zionist jews have the world in a chokehold" story

from the banking connections to the government infiltration, media, corporate aspects

the fiat system has run most of its course and is at the point where it is unstable. one cant print resources, but when one can print a near infinite amount of currency, they can buy real resources from nothing.

the advent of the internet gave humanity the technology that can make banks obsolete, but the banks make such a stinking large pile that they've bought off the government, they can do things like make the public responsible for a bet gone south when things are done like bundle up garbage loans with good ones and sell them all at the same collateral rating. "legally," albeit unconstitutionally, things like TARP, QE1, 2, 3....does it make sense to anyone that the central banks continuously need to inject liquidity into a system or it will grind to a halt? (and you're responsible for paying back those liquidity injections, oh, and interest on top of that...)

financialization is the strip mining of the world's currencies and resources.

ever wonder why its imperative that everyone get a college degree these days? in my day, one went to college to learn a job-relevant set of underlying skills one couldnt obtain otherwise, in disciplines where one couldnt just go get a job and apprentice and learn the skill.

=banks have moved on from letting people "buy their houses" and are making sure that the younger generations are saddled with that house sized debt, only no house to show for it - you want that, you have to pay twice, thrice over.

and also pay for the healthcare of others, too - unconstitutionally, I can add. its called healthcare "insurance" but like many "insurance" models these days it is a finance scheme and little else - not to mention the fact that it does not fit the concept of insurance, though it does encompass it. one does not call the insurance company for new tires, to change oil, or to fix a head gasket.

we have "representation" that doesnt read or write these laws, and by and large the majority of them are not even given enough time to read much less digest things that get codified into "law."

so when one sees
    -that his country's resources are getting strip mined,
    -the financial sector that commits crimes that go unpunished while they continue to donate huge sums to legislators
    -the legislators themselves are exempt from insider trading laws and a very high percentage leave office as millionaires
    -the high court also breaking the constitution - rewriting law where it sees fit (e.g. obamacare,) pandering to the high contributors where it sees fit (e.g. citizens united, marijuana laws, 16th and 17th amendments....the 17th removed the states' representation in the federal government, somehow it seems people dont realize this..)
    -federal agents and agencies acting above and beyond the law, much of which is based on administrative or regulatory whim

its rather obvious that the guidelines set out for the country have been subverted and perverted pretty much beyond anything the designers could have imagined.

So, we start going and looking at "who broke my fkn country"....and we wind up finding the zionist jews, after sifting through shit tons of data and quotations, information where great pains were undertaken to conceal the truth of the matter (e.g. the meetings for the creation of the federal reserve, the attendees used pseudonyms to travel and attendees did not know who else would be there when it happened.)

Since the folks that have a blank checkbook that draws on thin air have been allowed to purchase the government, media, and many corporations.... history gets augmented where they touch it (cui bono of course,) and those who question it or point out discrepancies are rewarded will dutiful, faithful trolls that will ceaselessly assert that which they have been programmed to assert. Ostensibly doing favors for those who happily refer to them as cud chewers.

Sorry to be so long winded, but when you're discussing the biggest fuckjob in the history of the planet, it cant really be mentioned in the space of a twitter post.

(as I've stated before, I'm not racist, have plenty of friends of different ethnicities. this is all just going where the data points me, and people that have preconceived notions simply never get that far, because they hit that alief and its full stop, they'll make up any number of dumb things to justify their safety blanketed view of the world.

as I've also said, individual datapoints only say tiny things. but when a significant enough collection of datapoints amasses, then one can start drawing some conclusions when those datapoints largely all point in a direction.

which is why I stressed the need for data to be truthful.

if you have untruthful data, e.g. James Hansen's GISS climate black box that alters and smooths data....then you can easily draw erroneous conclusions from that data.

but if you have truthful data, e.g. the data that some assert was israel's nuke test in the late 70s, and you have the USA say officially that it cant be considered a nuke test even though half a dozen other scientific measurements as well as a satellite designed to detect detonations...that has never had another wrong call...built by the usa.....
    well hey, what do you want to say there? they still deny having a nuke, though everyone knows they have it.)
    Last edited by sumbich; 01-13-2016 at 10:03 AM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

I hear that x-files is doing a comeback.

Did you apply to star as one of the tinfoil-hat sidekicks?

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    I hear that x-files is doing a comeback.

Did you apply to star as one of the tinfoil-hat sidekicks?
    lol, so your take on 911 is.....?

I'll make that easier - is the 911 commission report truthful, are the conclusions presented by NIST & the 911 commission plausible?
    Last edited by sumbich; 01-13-2016 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    get back to us when you've watched judy wood's presentation, uranus - I know damned well you didnt watch that, either.
    You're pretty sure of yourself. Would you care to double down on another wager? Keep it up and we might get the servers funded for a whole year! I'm sure you'll welch again but it's fun to watch you squirm.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    We could debate the accuracy of their summaries after reading their recaps and then reading the initial TLDR to confirm a true story.
    sumbich's wisdom is obviously extremely valuable and I don't think it's right that his time be wasted anymore leaving it lie dead in an obscure UT99 gaming forum.. My intention is to prepare this as a class action law suit where it might actually make a difference. I will need some actual evidence to submit, though. Maybe somebody can provide some actual sources.

- - - Updated - - -

so your take on 911 is.....?
    I'll tell you if you:
    Please provide a primary source for the quotes in the last video you posted. Then we can move to the next point.
    (for the n.th time...)

- - - Updated - - -

people that have preconceived notions simply never get that far, because they hit that alief
    I know what fuckery psychology is
    Is psychology fuckery or is it not? Make up your mind, kid.

- - - Updated - - -

seriously? unfuqingbelievable... literally, .... un-fuqing-believable
    Last edited by uranus; 01-13-2016 at 10:50 PM.

Judy Wood has filed a qui tam case against the government & NIST contractors for falsifying a federal investigation. (as I already mentioned many a page ago)

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/N...Tam_Wood.shtml

DR. JUDY WOOD on behalf of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
    Plaintiff/Relator,
    vs.
    Defendants.

APPLIED RESEARCH ASSOCIATES, INC. (ARA),
    SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP.(SAIC),
    UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES, INC.,
    WISS, JANNEY, ELSTNER ASSOCIATES, INC. (WJE),
    ROLF JENSEN & ASSOCIATES, INC.(RJA),
    COMPUTER AIDED ENGINEERING ASSOCIATES, INC.,
    SIMPSON GUMPERTZ & HEGER, INC. (SGH),
    SKIDMORE, OWINGS & MERRILL, LLP (SOM),
    GILSANZ MURRAY STEFICEK LLP (GMS),
    HUGHES ASSOCIATES, INC. (HA),
    ROSENWASSER/GROSSMAN CONSULTING ENGINEERS, P.C.,
    S. K. GHOSH ASSOCIATES, INC. (GA),
    TENG & ASSOCIATES, INC. (TA),
    AJMAL ABBASI,
    EDUARDO KAUSEL,
    DAVID PARKS,
    DAVID SHARP,
    JOSEF VAN DYCK,
    KASPAR WILLIAM,
    DANIELE VENEZANO,
    DATASOURCE, INC.,
    GEOSTAATS, INC.,
    NuSTATS,

I wasnt asking your take, I know you're brainwashed already, uranus. I asked you that 25 pages before you were demanding proof about israeli connections and didnt get shit from you but a "you're crazy." I havent had the time to go digging around to placate you, its not like I save this shit the moment I come across it like you'd insinuate.

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all." - Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, Time Magazine, July 20th, l992

“The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is eager to enter into close relationship with the Bank for International Settlements....The conclusion is impossible to escape that the State and Treasury Departments are willing to pool the banking system of Europe and America, setting up a world financial power independent of and above the Government of the United States....The United States under present conditions will be transformed from the most active of manufacturing nations into a consuming and importing nation with a balance of trade against it.”

- Rep. Louis McFadden - Chairman of the House Committee on Banking and Currency quoted in the New York Times (June 1930)

"I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over the last 49 years, they would move on Washington; they would not wait for an election....It adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States!"

- George W. Malone, U.S. Senator (Nevada), speaking before Congress, 1957

We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans."

- Bill Clinton, USA Today on 3/11/93, page 2a

"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."

- Statement made before the United States Senate on Feb. 7, 1950 by James Paul Warburg

- - - Updated - - -

welch
    lol... sometimes I wonder how some people get through life...you must not be as intellectually dishonest with the rest of your life...

lol@ homeopathy also... post up some hack ass crap

*shrugs* sorry uranus, you are simply too dishonest to bother any further with. play the trolls game, get dragged down to the trolls level. squirm indeed, lmao...170, 180wpm is not squirming, its called I can type with proficiency, you fuck. (the shift key just gets omitted by either laziness or lack of respect due, though you wont be able to tell which is the case, with the exception of this one - since there's zip of the latter.)

While I find debate can be lively, entertaining, and healthy....jousting is not debating. Arguing is not debating. This might have been productive at one point, but the bear's been poked enough, its long past the productive point. My original intent was to get people to think, not to have a jerky troll poke at me for the fun of it. If the news story, government report, etc, presented doesnt add up and can be shown to have false aspects of it, think about the consequences. That was my main intent. But continually, the focus was shifted away from those observations, where there were large holes in the official storyline. The focus always shifted away from the most concrete portions. Trolls stay away from those areas, not having any interest in actually getting to truths of the matter - its much more important to ridicule one who questions the status quo. Sorry but that is the mark of the worst sort of sheep, the one who will do the biting for the sheep dog.

Morpheus only offered the red or blue pill, and gave Neo the choice to eat one or the other. We all know he wouldnt ever have figured out how deep the rabbit hole went having eaten the blue pill.

Good luck to you all figuring that out, I'm taking my tin of pills with me.
    Last edited by sumbich; 01-14-2016 at 10:15 AM.

you were demanding *corroboration by providing a primary source for your claim* [proof about israeli connections(<- straw man)] and didnt get shit from you but a "you're crazy." I havent had the time to go digging around to placate you, its not like I save this shit the moment I come across it like you'd insinuate.
    That's squirming ^

I'm sure access to "Dr." David Duke's ass (apparently his source) is heavily restricted. Apparently he has full access to yours, though.

You're not doing any of us, including yourself, any favors by lowering the standards of evidentiary proof.

170, 180wpm is not squirming (red herring)
    No, that's a blunderbuss blizzard of a snow job.
    I would think you'd be able to type a simple link to an actual source with that level of proficiency.

Wait... yes, yes it's all squirming.

Fire chief quitting after discovering undercover FBI agents who refused to identify themselves as such, and head judge of the county telling him to leave it alone

No matter how many ways it gets spelled out, there's some people that wont believe it
    Last edited by sumbich; 01-15-2016 at 11:16 AM.

I can't not reply to this. I just can't. If @sumbich is insinuating what I think he's insinuating with the video of the fire chief's resignation, he's either a master troll or he's schizophrenic, because it's mind boggling that someone could be that illogical, making connections where there are none. Then again, I tend to overestimate the logical aptitude of most people, which has become even more apparent after reading the YouTube comments.

Before I say what probably needs to be said, I just want to make sure... @sumbich do you think the fire chief's statement is proof of a false flag operation?

And on another note, I'd like to clarify what I said earlier in this thread about my support for people in war torn countries moving to safer areas, just in case anyone got the wrong idea. I support people moving to safer areas because I know that's what I would do in that situation if I had a choice and if I did not support or agree with the interests and reasons for the war. I don't however support immigrants who expect handouts and who don't follow the laws of said safer areas. People who move to safer areas need to follow the rules and belief systems that made the areas safe (i.e., civilized) to begin with, otherwise it will never work and those types of people are at least half the reason their home countries are so shitty to begin with. Immigrants need to leave their barbarism and lawlessness behind, otherwise they'll ruin everything the civilized people have been working towards for so long.

And for the record @sumbich, I don't watch mainstream news at all. I don't watch TV. I don't have cable. When I read something online, I check its validity using various sources from all sides. As a computer engineer (and probably within the top 1% of computer engineers in the world, to be honest), it's my job to be logical and people pay me extremely well for my ability to use logic to see a problem for exactly what it is and solve it for them. I don't conclude anything until I have enough information, and even then it's typically a series of small, realistic conclusions rather than one big one, because there are soooo many possibilities in this world and in this universe. So when I see blatant, illogical stupidity, I have to speak up.

So please @sumbich, answer the following question clearly and succinctly: Do you think the fire chief's statement is proof of a false flag operation? Please don't include a wall of irrelevant text. It's a yes-or-no question.

Thread Information