admin loose his horses - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i know you all better now from the fields.
    sometimes i really attack when my team is on the lead but i really hate that map for a single point:spawnkilling and 80% time after i bounce i never reach the enemy base so i stop trying to grab and i stay in base and kill all the enemies that come and grab.
    is not my style not to cover or seal the base but speacial """"ONLY IN WOOT MAP"""" when i see good enemy fraggers i never go ahead and cover/grab etc,is pointless to die so many times never reach the base.

so i guess my next ban of mine will be only a warning because nordog was not banned by himself.

and ah i forgot to say------so many backshooters and assrunners when nordog is on server as like he is sleeping......pointless????

and call me a gipsy ,nordog knows very well what a gipsy can do to him,is just brainless thing especially from an admin.I really work hard for my family as a mechanical engineer in CNC machines and i never act like a gipsy and i reaaly get mad when i see words like these.

better "to hold your horses home" before call me a gipsy because i will react about your mother and sister next time.
    Last edited by rasta-man; 11-09-2015 at 02:03 PM.

May I ask why was i banned?

you were Prawys ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jcantu77 View Post
    May I ask why was i banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    It's a slang most easily understood by latin speakers, I laughed at the title.
    Jst2 could explain you more about it.
    hmmmm not really, not sure what i have to understand here
    Let me try
    Joke mod:
    "Admin loose his horses" : Horses in french is chevAux, almost same as chevEux (hairs in english) so it should be "Admin loose horses; Nordog soon bald ???
    Serious mod:
    I think he is talking about something else that we can translate as :Admin get on his high horse (to ​start ​talking angrily about something ​bad that someone ​else has done as if you ​feel you are ​better or more ​clever than they are)
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
    because i will react about your mother and sister next time.
    Truely man that it so much something like 20 years ago....lols
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Here we say: "_____ perdió los papeles" that translates to "_____ lost his papers", it has a very similar meaning (situation got out of control for said person, but also means high temper reactions).

--- Updated ---

rasta-man, you remind me of a High Speed CTF-Face player named: MrTwister, back from 2010.

He's probably still active but back then he used to have a very singular flaw:
    Everytime our flag got picked he went to mid sniper position in order to shoot down the EFC, problem is, if the EFC was indeed shot down he wouln't move from that position.
    He'd sit there praying that one of his teammates would recover the flag.
    He eventually started attacking EFC's on the mid ramps and that made him more valuable.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    hmmmm not really, not sure what i have to understand here
    Let me try
    Joke mod:
    "Admin loose his horses" : Horses in french is chevAux, almost same as chevEux (hairs in english) so it should be "Admin loose horses; Nordog soon bald ???
    Serious mod:
    I think he is talking about something else that we can translate as :Admin get on his high horse (to ​start ​talking angrily about something ​bad that someone ​else has done as if you ​feel you are ​better or more ​clever than they are)
    Hmm.. Wouldn't saying that he lost his horse mean that he isn't being arrogant and wasn't talking down to someone (that he is not "on his high horse")?
    Unless Nordog is in fact balding, it's still hard to understand this idiom. xD

I guess we'll just have to chalk this one up to the language barrier :P

& I thought only redneck around here in USA say these things? "He lost his horses" "Get off your high horse" etc. lmao.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    you were Prawys ?
    Yes that's me?

as i read all stuff i see you transform the bad and angry atitude of nordog to a wikipedia discussion and i must say is a good tactic to digress from the subject.
    Higor, that story is nice for my little daughter and has nothing to do with me.

All together, this discussion is a constructive one and that why i love the community and all people inside it.
    Peace!

Thread Information