Player 12 on server right now woot is a bot - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Ok so now, look @stats and look ones of a Player named Bob . He is the one caught cheating . You Can notice That his eff and acc were probably the worst but he is the one caught cheating . Now tell me how stars and a possible cheater are still reliable .
    End of story
    We all agree dtats are usefull but most important things are screenshot but mainly a demo .
    At least could You really Say : Jst2BEARD, You are fucking damn right ?
    Blond's copyrighted

Don't stop I still have pop corns
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Ok so now, look @stats and look ones of a Player named Bob . He is the one caught cheating . You Can notice That his eff and acc were probably the worst but he is the one caught cheating . Now tell me how stars and a possible cheater are still reliable .
    End of story
    We all agree dtats are usefull but most important things are screenshot but mainly a demo .
    At least could You really Say : Jst2BEARD, You are fucking damn right ?

Umm he had a bot installed that your server detected.. Zelius bot won't work on your server.... So how dafaq would stats show he was cheating? Because... it won't work on your server. He installed it.... but couldn't use it on your server... Are you daft?

--- Updated ---

Seriously Jst2blond I think you are lacking brain cells. And stop sitting in admin and using it as a private message system that posts right to the middle of my view. You ABSOLUTELY can tell when someone is messing around in admin if you aren't aware. You lag the game and act like you are special because you can type from the admin.. While other people are trying to run flags and enjoy the game, you are being a lamer and ffing up the fun. If you don't know that being in admin causes lag, you really shouldn't be an admin to begin with. lol

I mean it was probably REALLY important that you told Timtim he should check his PM. Like REALLY important in the middle of an ffin game. That it couldn't wait 7 to 8 minutes for you to tell him.. Nah you needed to do it in the middle of the game while people were trying to enjoy the server. Because.. you are so wise, and such a great admin... derp.
    Last edited by AS~Chinpo; 03-18-2015 at 07:59 AM.

Chinpo, just fuck off. You seriously are the biggest retard going.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Chinpo, just fuck off. You seriously are the biggest retard going.
    Awesome.. you seem super smart.. Let me guess you agree with Jst2blond that I should have been able to detect via stats that someone was using a bot that wouldn't work on the server? Great. Spend some more time aliasing.

And you've called me a "retard" twice, which really isn't an acceptable term anymore. I'm sure it nicely describes your character or lack thereof.
    Last edited by AS~Chinpo; 03-18-2015 at 08:48 AM.

Spend some more time crying.

This player has 70eff, I'm going to cry bot, because I can't get more than 50eff.
    This player has 200 ping, I'm going to cry bot because I suck with 30 ping.
    This player spawn killed an entire team on an open map, I'm going to cry bot.
    This player got a dominating , I'm going to cry bot because I can only kill 1 player a game.
    This player got a monster kill, km going to cry bot because I can't get a double kill.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Spend some more time crying.

This player has 70eff, I'm going to cry bot, because I can't get more than 50eff.
    This player has 200 ping, I'm going to cry bot because I suck with 30 ping.
    This player spawn killed an entire team on an open map, I'm going to cry bot.
    This player got a dominating , I'm going to cry bot because I can only kill 1 player a game.
    This player got a monster kill, km going to cry bot because I can't get a double kill.
    I do just fine and am normally in the top 4 scoring players for most games. I run flags a lot and care less about killing than capping. I have gotten 60 and 70 eff plenty of times. I don't "cry" very often actually. When someone is obviously beyond human capabilities, and having played this game for 15 years or so now I think I'm more then able to judge whether someone is genuine or not, I will call out the bullshit. If you don't like my assessment kiss my "retarded" ass. Go hide behind an alias like a little girl 90% of the time, and talk to me about crying.. Because what is your reason for not using your name all the time? Oh people "bother" you? Or is it so you can play like a dickwad and not have your actual name sullied? I think we all know the answer.. Or because it makes you "look cool" to alias? This has been the same shit since the game came out. Same little conflicts. Have a good day calling more people "retards".

Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    If you don't know that being in admin causes lag, you really shouldn't be an admin to begin with. lol
    True : LOL
    I am not logged as admin but only mod/spec : it shows again which one of us is
    lacking brain cells
    While other people are trying to run flags and enjoy the game, you are being a lamer and ffing up the fun
    Wow even while i am in spec i am a lamer
    Just for the record, as i told you on server, you were playing with and against this famous player12 . And you have to know that we were 4 admins/mods playing on the server same time .
    My full screen message was for Timtim : yes . It doesn t involve any lag on server . That message was made because we were suspecting another player using a cheat ..
    Anyway, now i am fed up with you . Even if i try to show you evidence, proof and so on, you still think that you are the truth itself .
    So funny how guys caught lying as you, start insulting others .
    Damn, i really have to stop with that troll . you can continue posting here because lyou make laughing some of dudes around .and i have heard that popcorn industry is strongest as ever @darren ( ps : too much popcorn is bad for health)

--- Updated ---

I do just fine and am normally in the top 4 scoring players for most games
    ooops, i haven t see this : lol

Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-18-2015 at 09:23 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

I do just fine and am normally in the top 4 scoring players for most games. I run flags a lot and care less about killing than capping. I have gotten 60 and 70 eff plenty of times. I don't "cry" very often actually. When someone is obviously beyond human capabilities, and having played this game for 15 years or so now I think I'm more then able to judge whether someone is genuine or not, I will call out the bullshit. If you don't like my assessment kiss my "retarded" ass. Go hide behind an alias like a little girl 90% of the time, and talk to me about crying.. Because what is your reason for not using your name all the time? Oh people "bother" you? Or is it so you can play like a dickwad and not have your actual name sullied? I think we all know the answer.. Or because it makes you "look cool" to alias? This has been the same shit since the game came out. Same little conflicts. Have a good day calling more people "retards".
    "Top 4" lol.. I saw you yesterday at the bottom in like 4 maps with max 6 frags and barely no points, you played full maps.. Makes me wonder what u are doing in the server lol

All I know is that I was running a booze fueled train on everyone yesterday while playing pure offense (or trying to). Apparently Ballmer Peak applies to gaming as well. Either that or I'm cheating and I just don't know it.

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

Thread Information