GTA5 on pc - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA5 on pc

Game is indeed pretty fuckin awesome been playing the storymode played online once havnt really tried online. My graphics are on high didn't check my FPS though but seems to be running smooth my PC isnt top notch either CPU is a bottleneck but not by much.

cpu: Intel Core i5 750 2.67GHz (at 3610 MHz)
    memory usage: 1650/8183 MB 8 gigs of ram Corsair
    graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 480 (1920x1080x32bit 144Hz)

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Just watched an ultra setting video on youtube, the guy was using two gtx 980, and gta 5 was using 6.5gb/8gb of VRam

I hope some people will make some good custom dm maps, only custom one i've played so far, is a small box with 20+ players attacking each other with nightsticks lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Haven't played any heists yet, just been playing dm, and races.
    Cool.
    Try to play activities witht he most number of people. Races give nice money if played with tons of people.
    What's your Ratio? Mine is 1.01 because when I was starting Online I wasn't that interested (and anyway console version have assisted aim lel)
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

I don't know my ratio lol, my best kill streak is only about 8, the most I won in a DM match was about 23000, think it pays out about he same as races.

@|uK|UNrealshots have you played a game of vehicle deathmatch, just like world of tanks.

This might be off topic, but do you guys think i should get this game or MKX?
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

@Shotman
    It really depends on what you're looking for, these are very different kind of games. I, for example, don't like that kind of game (Mk, Tekken, etc etc).

Too keep thing simple, if you want to play a story game + online. I highly recommend GTA V. The story keeps you entertained and Online's only downside is that Rockstar servers are REALLY shitty (At least for console versions).

Instead, if you like fighting games and combos, MK is one of the best out there (though opnce again this is personal opinion since I don't like fighting games, though I really enjoy games that need combos to get streaks ie Bayonetta an DmC)
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

The servers on PC are fine, I've played about 20 hours and there was only 1 crash 2 days ago.

Next game we need on pc now is Destiny PLEASE...

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Just watched an ultra setting video on youtube, the guy was using two gtx 980, and gta 5 was using 6.5gb/8gb of VRam
    i got a gtx970 and was able to play it on ultra aswell, used 3.2gig.. not gonna buy it tho, not fussed bout the gta series

Thread Information