User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Siege rebuilt

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    people dont even die properly when you headshot them... to be honest tell me how many complaints you saw before zp was totally removed about weapons not registering? none the complaints were about gameplay or added special weapons or mid powerups. i was shooting some at least 2cm away from their head and they were still dying but when i was aiming square on their head it wouldnt register at times. if were all so worried about zp bug implement zeroping 211

Player slots were uneven, but fixed now.

Also, could someone add back !mutate kickidlers

also, why is plattform gone? It's good in some maps

Give it time.... servers can be a twat to rebuild back up.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    Give it time.... servers can be a twat to rebuild back up.
    Just reporting in things, so he knows what to build up

me and fleece asked blaze to add platform back but he came with an excuse as "i don't have acces to add it back"...
    Last edited by |uK|kenneth; 10-28-2013 at 04:31 AM.

I want jojo !

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    me and fleece asked blaze to add platform back but he came with an excuse as "i don't have acces to add it back"...
    Probably lazy

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    people dont even die properly when you headshot them... to be honest tell me how many complaints you saw before zp was totally removed about weapons not registering? none the complaints were about gameplay or added special weapons or mid powerups. i was shooting some at least 2cm away from their head and they were still dying but when i was aiming square on their head it wouldnt register at times. if were all so worried about zp bug implement zeroping 211
    I have to backup this claim. I played last weekend, 2 times in 2 different hours (2 maps at night and one other during the morning), and I use sniper a lot, and I it's just like Blaze is saying: it does not register very often, and sometimes registers when it shouldn't, to not mention the lack of the awesome UT headshot effect which is missing (feels like playing a cheap version of COD if you ask me).
    More than that, is it just me or the sniper was nerfed to oblivion? It seems to be it takes a ton of dead on shots to kill someone (even considering max health and armor from the supplier), and in contrast someone comes in trolling with the minigun or the shockrifle and kills rather fast.

Sometimes people I would shoot would just disappear, however I found out during the making of something for my own mod that too many relevant actors may lead to having actors spawn in a long queue and thus you don't see some effects and such at all (the fix was to de-assign the instigator from the object, and only assign it back only when it exploded, so the relevance of the object would be the same as any other object in the game, and thus keep my channel unclogged from actor updates and spawns). Of course, I only achieved this with about 700+ actors in relevance, I don't know if anything in Siege ever reaches that number in buildings alone (client effects do not count for this at all).

Sometimes there are some player short teleports, and my ping wasn't even that high (around 50~60ms, sometimes 100ms), but they aren't often at all so it's ok.
    Oh, and sometimes the game would just freeze for a couple of seconds, specially if someone joined... I though we were past that issue already...

Other than that, the rest seems to be ok though (to me at least).

Someone fix the maplist if possible, there is double of the siege 4...

Thread Information