User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up with some photoshoped crap tomorrow morning. People who lie and try to twist things like that are good for it.

PS: next time the sup is surrounded with several teles so you can barely walk by without getting into one I'll save up 6k RU and I'll be busy putting platforms into each tele. After all that's allowed according to this thread. And since the rules are scattered all over the forum, this is no different.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Actually it is possible to fall into that tele if like booty says he was holding down one or two keys on his keyboard as you often then jump immediately after spawning meaning whatever direction the spawn viewpoint is he will go towards that. Hope that clears things up.

As I said before: I didn't run into my own tele once and I didn't see anybody running into it by accident either even tho I was around it all the time. In my book she was bitching about something without having a good reason. Higor and my screenshot clearly show that the spawn point und tele are not close enough to be a real issue.

How many times do we see teles in Niven placed where you really run into them all the time and how many times does somebody put a platform in it to fuck things up? Exactly. Never. If we all acted like Booty in the same manner we would be busy removing platforms out of teles. Her counter measurements were inappropriate and disturbed the good game play a lot more than my tele. Period.

I said this earlier in the thread but it bears repeating: I was falling in the tele very frequently when I respawned. You say you monitored the tele but you didn't even know I was on your team for the last half hour of that match. Higor's theory from earlier in the thread supports what Blaze just said.

You weren't responding to Booty's comments to move the tele during the game. Personally, I don't know what else he could have done besides build a platform to get your attention on it. Was it right? I don't know. But you are still arguing as if people weren't falling into your tele and I can assure you people were.

I guess the logs aren't really as reliable as they used to be but the comments from our team to move the tele are all there if they are still available. I don't hold it against anyone, I just look at it as a learning experience on both sides.

Explain to me how it's possible that I didn't "fall" or run into my tele ONCE? I respawned from the same spawn point like everyone else. And what about my example in Niven? According to your logic I'll ask every tele being to close to a sup or passage to be moved. If they don't respond or say "no" I will add platforms. That's what I have leaned in this thread. Lets see how that improves the game play.

Would be nice if someone posted those in game chat logs, so he can see that I initially asked politely and then built a platform above his tele and not in it. I also don't understand why is this worth arguing when at least two of your teammates are telling you they were falling into that tele after spawn? Where is the teamplay? If you dont like teamplay why the bitching then?

One question, how come he could remove my platform and I couldn't remove his tele?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Explain to me how it's possible that I didn't "fall" or run into my tele ONCE? I respawned from the same spawn point like everyone else. And what about my example in Niven? According to your logic I'll ask every tele being to close to a sup or passage to be moved. If they don't respond or say "no" I will add platforms. That's what I have leaned in this thread. Lets see how that improves the game play.
    i'll explain....

its because you're slow as fuck to move after respawn thats why.

ONCE

Grabbed the Bathvember map and the spawnpoint is a little different... but still aims directly at where the tele was.
    It's easy to dodge if you ping less than 100, otherwise if you spawn with MoveForward bind pressed you'll hit it before you actually realize.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

^^ Finally - now he will hopefully understand.

Thread Information