Cella - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cella

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    Cry on irc more please, stop making me laugh. U were close to begging pls stopppp :facepalm:
    is your head really that far up your own ass for you to actually believe that to be true? you acting like a spoilt little child isn't something I care for much and neither do I want to be around such infants when I am trying to chill and enjoy a few pugs, you made that impossible after the day I had so I left the pug, so dont feel all special, right after that is when Blaze told you how close you are from being removed, was ironic how you STFU from then on. (except for your "Talking about what happened" in dutch) which wasn't hard to translate.

Have your fun Cella, I really dont see you lasting much longer.

@K_Soze no, thats not what I mean, not just these last few threads either. also the use of the N word IMO is grounds for no warning removal, that includes you typing it in that message.

I WILL brazenly defend camilo on this as he is 100% right in what he did after how long those whiners went on and on at him, blatant abuse and constant accusations, when you see a situation from start to finish you can then pipe up and have your say, Zacs half assed comments contain 1% fact and 99% bullshit. THATS the point I was making

first Higor was the Target, Then me and now camilo, what mod has to be next before someone takes these whiners out?

why you all think being an admin makes us feel special or more powerful or better etc. etc. than everyone else is fucking beyond me, I am 37 years old, I have a Degree in electronic engineering, I have lost 3 close family members to cancer in the last 6 months and just to make sure my life totally gets fucked up, I have developed a nerve disorder which gives me an average of 10 years before it kills me as well as knowing the last 5 of those years I will suffer immensely, I dont want sympathy or special treatment but maybe that will make cella and his other whiners see from my perspective how tiny little insignificant insects I believe you to be. but hey, your whining about a fucking ban is WAY more important to me in your eyes. Fucking idiots.

Its nothing but work for no pay and constantly having to take shit from childish little whiners making a big deal out of pathetic little things. You dont see 90% of the crap we clean up each day so YOU can have a better environment to play in on the servers. yet this is the thanks we all get from it on top of the shit we deal with in real life.

not worth reading, ignorance.

Perhaps understand dutch instead of translators since Freeze was just telling me to chill down in dutch and I explained what happened, but I guess ur face is deeper in ur ass then u even think.

And for blaze, i dont really matter, he's been threatening since last season about 'NO MORE NEW SEASONS' and other bs. But it's good to make this public, atleast camilo's getting highlighted right now.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};63585]I WILL brazenly defend camilo on this as he is 100% right in what he did after how long those whiners went on and on at him, blatant abuse and constant accusations, when you see a situation from start to finish you can then pipe up and have your say, Zacs half assed comments contain 1% fact and 99% bullshit. THATS the point I was making

first Higor was the Target, Then me and now camilo, what mod has to be next before someone takes these whiners out?

why you all think being an admin makes us feel special or more powerful or better etc. etc. than everyone else is fucking beyond me, I am 37 years old, I have a Degree in electronic engineering, I have lost 3 close family members to cancer in the last 6 months and just to make sure my life totally gets fucked up, I have developed a nerve disorder which gives me an average of 10 years before it kills me as well as knowing the last 5 of those years I will suffer immensely, I dont want sympathy or special treatment but maybe that will make cella and his other whiners see from my perspective how tiny little insignificant insects I believe you to be. but hey, your whining about a fucking ban is WAY more important to me in your eyes. Fucking idiots.

Its nothing but work for no pay and constantly having to take shit from childish little whiners making a big deal out of pathetic little things. You dont see 90% of the crap we clean up each day so YOU can have a better environment to play in on the servers. yet this is the thanks we all get from it on top of the shit we deal with in real life.
    Fluke that went to far already.

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post
    That made me lel. For some reason the 'g' looks like a 'q' on the forum script so I am like wtf is a qeezer. Some convict term I should learn but nm. Just a geriatric. xD Maybe it's cuz you've been owning me since 2001 perhaps. Or you just have yet to view one of the great American films of the '90s that the name is from. But that's the fun part of my name in this community since nobody gets what it is -- it's like an inside joke with myself all the time. Part of why you can account for all the crazy laughs on ts. xDD

It was Keyser Soze, Agent Kujan. I mean the Devil himself. How do you shoot the Devil in the back? What if you miss?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    threats?

ok have fun cella

let me know when you see sense...

banny consider this a warning.
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 08-22-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    ill just be quiet before people need to cry again. ciao
    That the SMARTEST thing you said this entire thread..... practice it more often and you willl have more peace and success.
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 08-22-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Thread Information