Worst cheater ever - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    E crer que o admin Aces.Lunix defendia ele, falava que eu tava acusando sem fundamentos... igualzinho o rato faz hoje em relação ao recruta, UT br down

this NoObs guy is still playing and hes so obviously a bot that it hurts my eyes speccing him.......

Buahahaa, I never saw before on UT a trigger, its absurd how obvious it is when you watch him... ban his family

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    I dont think I've seen him play if I was in the server I might've been afk or so in spec :\ alot of cheaters about anyway just see ripjaws(plop) he runs rampant in the publics he shot a 50acc against another known cheater that shot 70acc against him on woot rofl? Im just gonna ban plop if no one else voices there opinion on it all he does is lame anyway.
    I dont know who is that guy, but i think is hop wut.
    he really was cheating , he was waiting take out my biggest acc with your move noob.

see ur acc, i think he still enter to his servers and i think is the same guy that talk shit about me all time.

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats ---76acc
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=match&mid=48317---65acc

if u think i cheat and lame ban me!, like all ipugger hates me bcz, how one mexican can beat to most players? , really im more time specting than playing.
    Last edited by Obs; 03-26-2014 at 02:22 AM.

I don't think he means you cheat. (I could be wrong.) As for the lame part, I've seen you lame maps like Control and FragWhores in the past, but these days I see you play fine for the most part. I don't think you should be banned, just my opinion.

He's already banned but what amazed me was this.

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats me vs plop

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats 45 vs plop

can you tell me how u shot 30acc vs me but 50 acc vs a cheater?

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    He's already banned but what amazed me was this.

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats me vs plop

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats 45 vs plop

can you tell me how u shot 30acc vs me but 50 acc vs a cheater?
    Even though I like to give plop a hard time, I'm not convinced he cheats. But I think someone told me a while back that he's associated with other cheaters (a clan of known cheaters), and if that's the case, then I suppose it is likely that he cheats. To play devil's advocate, perhaps the reason plop had way higher acc on 45 than you is that you're simply harder to hit. You have better movement, while 45's movement was probably terrible because he was cheating and relied on his aimbot to do all the work for him.

its not so hard to hit 50acc+ as ppl seem to think tbh , should be more about the trigger and less about the accuracy because u will just make people think seeing the magic 50+ = instint cheater which its not

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Even though I like to give plop a hard time, I'm not convinced he cheats. But I think someone told me a while back that he's associated with other cheaters (a clan of known cheaters), and if that's the case, then I suppose it is likely that he cheats. To play devil's advocate, perhaps the reason plop had way higher acc on 45 than you is that you're simply harder to hit. You have better movement, while 45's movement was probably terrible because he was cheating and relied on his aimbot to do all the work for him.
    no wonder.
    associated with other cheaters ??? who? im old in clan nOs* (now actually like lider) if u mean to canadian players... no man, i hate these players too. long history on nOs server about them.

tim you dont know me ,Im very old in this game, I was always competitive player.

Now if if you mean to my high acc... now i got new asus monitor 144hz and g400, and I dont have reason for have less than 35 acc, If u wanna proof I can will show.

for unrealshots
    i dont know who is 45 idc but if i hit 48acc with him is bcz he was moving like bot, he never made dodge. see how make almost 100 frags than me, i could not respawn and i could not shot him. he was turning on and off your bot... too i remember i saw 2 spec if you know these guys you can talk with them.
    Last edited by Obs; 03-26-2014 at 04:46 PM.
    nOs*Obsession´

So Gunzerker and plop same person, you are the one i told last day stop dming middle map , I understand better now why you enjoy laming . As you say, old player in lame history legend . Unfortunatly i delete demo, next time i won t ....
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information