User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nekos inis

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pIK View Post
    nice SJ, idc if you share his ini it means nothing viper probably quit this game because of the faggots that kept banning him thinking he cheated. Many don't remember him well let me speak about him he played in ipug around 2010 and was the first to drop that 60+ acc. Then that bone headed guy called PACO banned him thinking he cheated, guy is a no brainer same with most of the idiots in his community *cough Sauron, detox cough*. To read more about him: Prounreal ::. To really compare him lets just say viper was 2x the player of unrealshots except he was a nw dueler too. But anyways enough about him pretty sure people are going to doubt that don't care tho, the only reason I chose not to share this ini because viper had trusted me to send me this ini and said don't share his stuff, just like how serenity would never share his ini except for those he trusted. But anyways going from a fw900 @ 200+ hz to vg248qe @ 144hz was quite a downgrade for him. btw SJ, you didn't piss me off by sharing stuff it's just showing how low and sad you are. I encourage you to share everything I posted in that old site, most people won't give a fuck about settings and ini considering about 80% of them are siege players.
    that was quite a cute story wow.

anyone else wanna share a story? apparently we have a dedicated story time now

Last edited by pIK; 12-24-2014 at 12:47 AM.

SJ you are not supposed to be sharing Vipers ini or any Rp ini, How you become that idiot you also shuttin down Rp site good job!!!! I trusted you.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    SJ you are not supposed to be sharing Vipers ini or any Rp ini, How you become that idiot you also shuttin down Rp site good job!!!! I trusted you.
    I will be fair, I won't take that site down, I'll pm you when I sorted it out for you.

I haven't become an idiot, I have just seen deepshit and co for the retards that they are, eventually you will too, when his retarded friends cause trouble again and he will split up your clan again like he has done before. It was his fault ACF got the passwords to the ftp for the servers, he posted the ftp passwords on the admin forum, then acf magically got access to it.

Take the site down we dont care man, you removed my admin account i cant do anything there. I just wanna let UK ppl know that they cant trust you not like i trusted you and you are the only one that dissapointed me.
    About acf issue it was my mistake not deepacks or anybody else i was in a learn curve has an master admin i forgot to change 1 password IT was my faul.

Last edited by pIK; 12-24-2014 at 12:46 AM.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nobody_Cares.jpg  
    Last edited by pIK; 12-24-2014 at 12:48 AM.

Thread Information