forever ban? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: forever ban?

Quote Originally Posted by player1 View Post
    so whats been viewed so far:
    mods are on a conveyer belt, reacting to a random text on an irc channel, eager to use their password each time
    mod sees german people entering the server(????) and someone "greets" them with 12 year old evil thing (????)
    mod sees the same "greeter" "backshoot" him 3(????) times
    "greeter" gets random hate and insults from everyone
    mod uses his password on the "greeter" for retarted attitude, forever... later changes his decision to "name/provoking" and adds his name, just in case it might change anything ?
    plus the programming code allowing all this hasn't even been written by himself....

seem like a very clear view to me
    1. no
    2. yes
    3. yes
    4. not random
    5. yes, it was a long text at first with my name added from the beginning but you couldn't see it as the reason was too long (as you have said yourself) so I made it shorter

i really hope Sam doesn't look at the logs. If you are really an adult, from what i see your not, you would know people will get offended for racial nicknames and any horrible events. So if you have any nicknames that is related to nazis, slavery, or 9/11 you will be forced to change your nickname or be kicked or ban if you refused to. Finally it seems your avoiding the ban and just talk about the mod messages or history. For the first time ever from playing this game, your the only one whining or bitching about the messages so it's not an issue. Finally, this is unreal tournament not history class.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

how is it not random? i havent even done anything to them ?
    or if it is not random, then perhaps you should also investigate the laming player with a nickname "higays" ? how is that allowed? directly insulting 100% of the players in the server with laming on top of it?

what insult do you associate with the name "sieg_heil"? like what is the reason for it? i havent got any insulting experiences with it for example ? what is so bad about it? i simply do not understand...
    nick "cccp" is allowed? "gulag camps"? what name do you suggest i use? noone has suggested me anything, only insults and bans :o

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    For the first time ever from playing this game, your the only one whining or bitching about the messages so it's not an issue.
    i'm not whining or bitching about anything, unlike you. i laready explained that i dont have any sound, so i have to read everything thats on the screen. how many soundless people have been banned so far ?
    i'm not the one who brought history into the topic and no admin said i should change something - as i said before - only random hate and ban

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

good that you brought that up - that picture also describes my side
    the only difference is that the other side has an extra password and loads of people fascinated by banned/banning people
    Last edited by player1; 07-27-2013 at 06:52 PM.

You have been given a choice. You can agree to disagree and obey the rule, or you can disagree and stay banned.
    I usually dont post more than once in any thread and if I feel the need to post again, I am locking this thread and revoking your choice.

And before you judge this judgement and try and explain to me how I am exploiting my "powers" or how I am nothing more than a teenager with a password, let me inform you that we have been running these servers for years now, and the rule you are punished for has been around forever. Many have been banned for this and have learnt over the years that their only option is to obey the rules.
    So once again.. choice is still yours.

what choice? i should be changing my name forever? how does that work? i havent even said that i cant change it. it's just that no admin asked it me before. i cant listen to random players who randomly insult me, especially when they use any nickname they want (higays, etc...)

did you notice how the mod started his posting?
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    Anyway I was going to post your ban later but thanks for showing up so I can just explain it here..
    first he just banned a player and then was going to post his reason later!!!?? without even explaining or asking anything? dont you have rules for mods? (i havent even seen any for players)

this is exactly what happens when you are speeding - you only get a ticket when a police catches you. now... did your speeding actually affect anyone in any way or does the commie gvmt just need money?
    btw, is someone going to look into the server issues at all? plus i havent noticed any admin snitch message yet imo

You either follow the rules or you don't I'd rather you do.... but racist names will not be tolerated I dunno if your just trying to buttercup this problem by sidestepping around it and trying to make the admins look bad which your failing at miserably or.. just make yourself look like a complete idiot which is what I am seeing each time you post.

Also admins won't always post a ban immediately after it happens do you want them to serve you a platter of food as well maybe even hold your hand and smack it when you do something wrong which you have :'( .
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 07-27-2013 at 07:19 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You either follow the rules or you don't I'd rather you do.... but racist names will not be tolerated I dunno if your just trying to buttercup this problem by sidestepping around it and trying to make the admins look bad which your failing at miserably or.. just make yourself look like a complete idiot which is what I am seeing each time you post.

Also admins won't always post a ban immediately after it happens do you want them to serve you a platter of food as well maybe even hold your hand and smack it when you do something wrong which you have.
    admins have to set the example, thats why they have the password. do you expect every player to know what the admin knows?
    i really dont know what you are talking about - i didnt say anything about posting a ban - i was saying that they have to give a warning and a reason before they kick or ban anyone - THAT IS the only point of an admin! or do you think its normal to give a warning with a forever ban and unreadable message in a small window?

Thread Information