Ban???? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ban????

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    Sorry, but im not gay!(seems like someone is it)
    I really can t understand what you are talking about...why gay stuff ? Are you a girl also ?? or maybe no sense of humor....anyway, you re still my strong and hairy Diana de Themyscira (wonderwoman) ig:
    Blond's copyrighted

But you're a fucking dude lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    I really can t understand what you are talking about...why gay stuff ? Are you a girl also ?? or maybe no sense of humor....anyway, you re still my strong and hairy Diana de Themyscira (wonderwoman) ig:
    Stop thinking about me as a wonderwoman plisss. I'm still not gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    what you don't get is that you're not playing a fucking competition or a league match. why the fuck are you defending in pubs. most people are low skilled

i'm sure you'll get pissed if some $1500 ipug player comes in and godlike your face while defending. or stays in mid dming everyone
    And if it's just a pub in a dying game why are you worried about banning people who aren't outright cheating? It would be different if the backshooting/dm/etc was making the server completely unplayable, but I can come back after months of not playing, still have fun and shoot the guns at least half way decently (ps im a shitter). I've said this before to people here but the problem isn't that people are playing like cunts it's that people let small things bother them on an almost personal level. About 90% of the threads now are people crying for a ban/unban, maybe more progress would be made if people just STFU and play.

This is what kill traffic actually. Stupid fucks who does nothing but dm or sitting on spawns. The same people who plays in their pugs don't do that shit there. Why?
    Publics are meant to be fun not to play like faggots and ruining everyone's experience. I guess those lamers enjoy what they do? Yet none of that crap happens on #iPug, or rarely.
    Because #iPug actually enforce bans for laming?

Notice I talked about dming, I could care less about people defending. Because this is what most of bans in IG are. DMing/Laming/Being a general asshole.
    Last edited by Keith; 12-06-2013 at 03:21 PM.

i would want to suggest this. Since uk and ipug are helping each other getting the community better, the bans should also be in effect at ipug. Think about it if they get ban from the US/UK server then they should be punish on ipug or upug too.Which should open their eyes that they should play more careful and not lame in public. Pug players can't lame on the public servers because they are waiting for a pug to happen. It should a 5-12 hour ban or a 3-5 pugs punishment if its possible. That is my two cents to solve the problem since i see more and more pug players being ban.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    This is what kill traffic actually. Stupid fucks who does nothing but dm or sitting on spawns. The same people who plays in their pugs don't do that shit there. Why?
    Publics are meant to be fun not to play like faggots and ruining everyone's experience. I guess those lamers enjoy what they do? Yet none of that crap happens on #iPug, or rarely.
    Because #iPug actually enforce bans for laming?

Notice I talked about dming, I could care less about people defending. Because this is what most of bans in IG are. DMing/Laming/Being a general asshole.
    Again this is because you let it get under your skin. While I do think that the pug skill level is generally higher than what you'll find in pubs, you shouldn't give them too much credit just because it's a pug channel, it's not like every game they play there is without people dming or laming or whatever you want to call it. I think we're blowing things out of proportion here, and the bans are unnecessary when shooting people happens to be part of the game.

lets just ban everyone for 1-6 months that doesn't get at least 3 grabs during a public game... sounds like fun.. sign me up for that

Well then if I do the same thing I'll get a month ban... which is why it piss me off I got unjustifyably banned months ago for the same thing. by Jass. And it was fucking woot.

I probably take it too personal like you say.

Whatever...
    Last edited by Keith; 12-06-2013 at 05:25 PM.

I'm not trying to single you out though, it's about 90% of the people on here, siege or ig it's all the same. It depends on if other admins take the same approach as what I'm saying here, I'm willing to bet that nothing will really change if we lighten up and there will be way less bitching threads on the forums.

Thread Information