ban4life

User Tag List

Thread: ban4life

ban4life

Hi ppl, I got banned this morning at UK instagib server. Second after I join the server I get kicked and get the message: Bla bla bla Failed to login: You are banned/kicked blabla.... Reason: Suspected cheater bypassing bans, Period: Forever; LOLDDD
    I was playing only deck16 all weapons servers for a few months, till I got the hang of the game and the last several months I am playing your servers, instagib ctf rulz. I am half day googleing for the solution, nothing works. The reason for my ban probably is that last night i downloaded another copy of UT99, i heard and saw on youtube for the high end and the extreme end textures pack and wanted to have them. From this website I got my other UT99copy: Prounreal :: View topic - UT PACO Edition 3b [Updated 11/05/12], and from the same website the textures pack: Prounreal :: View topic - UT High Res Texture Auto Installer. Though, when I started the game ( the downloaded game is already installed) I could play at your server, but i left and came back several times, putting in my old user and UT ini, couldnt use both of them, had to configure my game and controls manually.
    I certainly did not cheat today or ever. I dont play any other games besides FM so I hope you can help me
    Greetingzz.

Nickname please.

Think I got the ban under the name player-, cuz thats the nick in the user ini, I play with the name mojagudra recently but my names are just random croatian words..

problem is you are caught in someone's ban I banned this Portugal "player-" if you will... for being extreeeeeeeeemely suspicious and honestly it looked like heltah out there zorroing shots left and right and he reminded me of another Portugal "player" that I had just banned a week ago for getting 220-250 frags in 6-7 minutes something just retarded and I specced him and it was a clear toggle. Maybe I'll unban them just to get demo proof... but when I see someone that I know is cheating I'll get rid of them from the server. I am no chump/noob player I've been around the best for awhile and they don't even do shady shit like "these" guys were doing.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

yey, the ban is removed. Thank you, see you on!

@SAM need a hardware ban on this guy warned him for deathmatching which is another [SM] CLAN guy all of which seem to deathmatch and seem very disrespectful when you catch them in the act.

keep forgetting you cant take screenshots in fuckin UT if you are minimized dammit... anyway he kept saying ban me you piece of shit this and that even if you do ban me ill just swap my IP again

9c0c91996c78361e504cbe026f62c649.png player was named as asdasd or [SM]JOUST from PT.
    hard to see since what i said above ^

as u can see at the top of the screenshot asdasd:ban me you shitty fag then near the bottom asdasd: Ill just swap ip's and rejoin.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    @SAM need a hardware ban on this guy warned him for deathmatching which is another [SM] CLAN guy all of which seem to deathmatch and seem very disrespectful when you catch them in the act.

keep forgetting you cant take screenshots in fuckin UT if you are minimized dammit... anyway he kept saying ban me you piece of shit this and that even if you do ban me ill just swap my IP again

9c0c91996c78361e504cbe026f62c649.png player was named as asdasd or [SM]JOUST from PT.
    hard to see since what i said above ^

as u can see at the top of the screenshot asdasd:ban me you shitty fag then near the bottom asdasd: Ill just swap ip's and rejoin.
    UNrealshots I think if a player is banned from one server for a reason they should also be banned on the others as they well know they can join the other servers and think they have got away with it in a sense.

Yes I agree I normally do this but I didnt for this guy I will add it here shortly.

screen shot in ut minimized is like a bug... it sucks lol. so for back up... maybe a 3rd party software, a UT screen shotter program, or your regular print screen and paste it and save it could be good?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    screen shot in ut minimized is like a bug... it sucks lol. so for back up... maybe a 3rd party software, a UT screen shotter program, or your regular print screen and paste it and save it could be good?
    Well i use Fraps dont have any problems with that.

Thread Information