BAN ID : M1938 - Page 12

User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: BAN ID : M1938

Well I told you, they all played at each other's at some time and one point. Didn't I? I don't need people to tell me what happened. The problem here is, they all played from each other's not only one, but many times. So who should be unbanned? And seeing how many times they play at each other's there's no point to just ban kaeru.

Everyone was denying sharing computers (sharing is fine) however, I don't need to be told sharing didn't happen. The fact of the matter is, whoever cheated needs to learn their lesson and it's a very hard learnt one when friends are caught in the ban also. I don't need to know distances between how far they live. And if they didn't know each other....how do they suddenly know the distances????

So, if there is an unban, here is what will happen. Street, Warrior, Slack, you three go to pug server today with your real names not alias so I can check which to unban.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Well I told you, they all played at each other's at some time and one point. Didn't I? I don't need people to tell me what happened. The problem here is, they all played from each other's not only one, but many times. So who should be unbanned? And seeing how many times they play at each other's there's no point to just ban kaeru.

Everyone was denying sharing computers (sharing is fine) however, I don't need to be told sharing didn't happen. The fact of the matter is, whoever cheated needs to learn their lesson and it's a very hard learnt one when friends are caught in the ban also. I don't need to know distances between how far they live. And if they didn't know each other....how do they suddenly know the distances????

So, if there is an unban, here is what will happen. Street, Warrior, Slack, you three go to pug server today with your real names not alias so I can check which to unban.

No problem Sam... .. IP and time to enter the server ..

and what happened here ?

Guys is a mystake 6 months for do any shit? Kaeru is not Typer... trust me we are not cheaters.

Csrk, porfavor traduce esto viejo:

Hagamos lo siguiente, fijemos una fecha, por ejemplo este sabado o domingo, 13 y 14 de abril respectivamente, y yo me comprometo a tener conectados en el ts de uK, a Ripper, Street, Warrior, Slaack y Typer, los originales. Todos dispuestos a cooperar para que este ban sea investigado y analizado como corresponde como gente adulta que somos.
    Solo pido que tomen en serio esta petición porque ninguno de ellos es cheater. Y para ser aun mas sincero los conozco a todos excepto a Typer, el es nuevo y la verdad no estoy seguro si habrá usado o no. Pero el resto de mis amigos son excelentes jugadores y doy fé de que ninguno de ellos usó trampa. Sam porfavor fija alguna fecha y hora. Estaré atento a tu respuesta, espero claridad y transparencia en el tema porque me parece, totalmente injusto este ban.

Saludos [R]^Gladiator

This is basically what SAM is doing:

When this thread started i was like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88025d1359120268-meme-sorprendido-1324-fondo-negro.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	1184, after a few pages i read....... i was Click image for larger version. 

Name:	276229_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Pensativo_1600x1200_thumb.jpg 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	1185.

And i was confused, but Dem explained a little of this, but i ended Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33228064.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	1186.

So i'll keep reading this, because it seems interesting and i want to see how it ends. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meme_pc.png 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	1187
    If you are not an admin abuser, your not an admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipamogli View Post
    Csrk, porfavor traduce esto viejo:

Hagamos lo siguiente, fijemos una fecha, por ejemplo este sabado o domingo, 13 y 14 de abril respectivamente, y yo me comprometo a tener conectados en el ts de uK, a Ripper, Street, Warrior, Slaack y Typer, los originales. Todos dispuestos a cooperar para que este ban sea investigado y analizado como corresponde como gente adulta que somos.
    Solo pido que tomen en serio esta petición porque ninguno de ellos es cheater. Y para ser aun mas sincero los conozco a todos excepto a Typer, el es nuevo y la verdad no estoy seguro si habrá usado o no. Pero el resto de mis amigos son excelentes jugadores y doy fé de que ninguno de ellos usó trampa. Sam porfavor fija alguna fecha y hora. Estaré atento a tu respuesta, espero claridad y transparencia en el tema porque me parece, totalmente injusto este ban.

Saludos [R]^Gladiator

------

Let's do that, let's set up a time and date, ie this Saturday or Sunday, 13th & 14th of april respectively, and I promise that Ripper, Street, Warrior, Slaack and Typer will be in the uk ts, the real ones. They'll be all willing to cooperate to investigate and analize the ban as grown-up people we are.

The only thing I ask is to take this seriously because nobody of them is a cheater. Honestly, I know how they are except for Typer, he's new and I don't know if he attempt on a cheat or not, but the rest of my friends are really good players and I attest that nobody of them has used a cheat. Sam please set up a time and date, I'll waiting your answer. I hope to see clarity and transparency in this issue because I think this is totally unfair.

Regards [R]^Gladiator

------

Gladiator, Sam pidio algo muy similar el otro dia

dice, "Por lo tanto, si llegase a quitar la prohibición, esto es lo que debe pasar: Street, Warrior, Slack, ustedes tres vallan hoy al server pug usando sus nombres reales, sin sobrenombres, para que yo pueda checkear y proceder a quitar el ban."

so @SAM, they didn't read your post, can you set up a new date? maybe a PM to Gladiator this time

how do they suddenly know the distances????
    google maps -.-
    w5ykj

I just have a question... can I call me myself? @Crsk

--- Updated ---

nice
    w5ykj

Quote Originally Posted by Crsk View Post
    Gladiator, Sam pidio algo muy similar el otro dia

Originally Posted by SAM
    dice, "Por lo tanto, si llegase a quitar la prohibición, esto es lo que debe pasar: Street, Warrior, Slack, ustedes tres vallan hoy al server pug usando sus nombres reales, sin sobrenombres, para que yo pueda checkear y proceder a quitar el ban."

so @SAM, they didn't read your post, can you set up a new date? maybe a PM to Gladiator this time
    Les pregunté a los chicos porque obviamente, lo unico que quieren es ser desbaneados yestan al tanto de todos los mensajes, me dijieron que si fueron al servidor pero no habia nadie... por eso quiero organizar una nueva fecha y hora.

Be nice if you could read half of whats said some of the time and sod googleing it ever time lol
    Last edited by `JaSs^uK; 04-11-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Thread Information