HUMAKOVIC Removed Super Container - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Basically, he wanted to repair (core was at 10). He didn't know you can make tele through that wall and spiderman wasn't going to do it apparently.
    No, you saying wrong, core was more than 50 and he was inside at that time, not outside. He did repair before removing sc. And after removal, core was under attack constantly + 2 nukes blown core to 0. Thats all, but ya u can make story in order to defend your frnd, keep it on gg. And regarding me, i was going to make tele and core was so secured as covered by sc with 50+ at health. Moreover he was not even replying, replied only when i did spam UT HUD, that HUMAKOVIC why u removed sc.
    Well i can see a lot of real bullshit going on here to defend frnd instead of giving him warning.
    What u expect after reading all this, anyone will even think before removing stuff as they know they can make stories on forums or pm the mods/admins to make 1 for them.
    @SAM Rules must be same for all.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 08-15-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Spiderman thinks he has the most knowledge regarding builds in siege. Making Super container to block core in a map like orbital that too in a public game is plain retarded imo.

Well, back to the point.. HUMAK is completely innocent here. If he gets banned then i got a bunch of pictures from #siege(irc) showing the removal of containers by spiderman. and in that case he is supposed to be banned too.

Let those who were there speak / defend themselves rather than making assumptions and talk bad about this report (which is justified, not necessarily ban-worthy, but that's what reports are for). Then an admin (preferably not chis/fleece since they are biased according to Spiderman) should decide what should happen next => end of drama plis ty.

( Click to show/hide )
    ty master

( Click to show/hide )
    np

I kinda would like to see the demo, do you have it spiderman?

Have to agree with Prof. Frezee 100% here, while it might not be ban worthy depending on the criteria of the rest, there is no need to bash Spiderman for reporting a situation like this where its "controversial" (although not for me but for the rest it seems like it)
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Exactly.

Jesus, I hope you two don't breed.
    I was only asking nicely. Not for you to be rude.

--- Updated ---

But this has happened before with a different person, removing sc/containers without asking and to go repair core, then all the other team run in and end the game quick.

updated:

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Sounds reasonable to me...
    So, we are allowed to remove containers without asking peoples for this kind of situation? (Except the ones who left the game and their containers there..) I am just wanting to be clear. @SAM
    Last edited by Chamberly; 08-15-2013 at 04:52 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

delete this 1. lol. can't seem to find out how.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 08-15-2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: updated last post.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Spiderman can report here as he want, but like I said, he is not a siege player, yes he have played pugs, he played on the server.. yes, he shouldn't of removed the sc, a ban wont help. Talk to him, explain and I'm sure he will understand. We all know rules are rules, for whoever, admins or and reg players, but in some cases you can talk and explain.

too mutch reptilians here

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Spiderman can report here as he want, but like I said, he is not a siege player, yes he have played pugs, he played on the server.. yes, he shouldn't of removed the sc, a ban wont help. Talk to him, explain and I'm sure he will understand. We all know rules are rules, for whoever, admins or and reg players, but in some cases you can talk and explain.
    wow you are really defending him. This is the problems with admins, if they have friends they will defend them and not ban them. Since he has played pugs and such then he suppose to know the rules. Not everyone plays pugs but same rules apply. Also how simple is it to just type suicide in your console? I mean if he was trap inside core, type suicide for crying out loud. As for you spider, why didn't you make a core tele before your sealed the core?
    Last edited by Shotman; 08-15-2013 at 06:44 PM.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information