User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    It is more believable for a good player to switch to a bad team (more forgivable too) than for a bad player to switch to a good team.

Switching from the losing team to the winning team....hmmm, cant see why that would be a bad thing... #Sarcasm

Your ban is correct and deserved, you also admit you are purposely switching to sabotage the winning team, that should be a double strike, so count yourself lucky you only got banned for one thing.

Hopefully this LINK can help you with this problem you are having trouble understanding.

I'll sum up what happened once more:
    -Map 1: Teams were bad, my team won. Nordog started trash talking to me out of nowhere, told me i should've switched teams and called me names. I asked him literally "can you stop talking to me?".
    -Map 2: Teams were bad, i switched teams: teams were better which the score at the end of the map shows. Nobody complained afaik.
    -Map 3: Teams were bad again, i switched again and suddenly without a warning i'm banned for 500 maps. Afterwards Nordog wouldn't show me which rule i broke (how was i suppose to know he was baiting me to switch teams which is apparently not allowed yet nobody can show how i could know that?) so i made this topic.

So now its 2 weeks later and still nobody cared to show me which rule i broke and why it was ok for Nordog to ban me without a warning. A warning would have been enough and an update in the Nexgen rules would have been even better, yet you guys decided to treat me like shit and ban me. You guys can run your servers how you want, but i will not participate in a community where players are treated like that.

Enjoy it while it lasts!
    Last edited by d3R; 08-09-2015 at 06:36 PM.

Ok so lets get this clear, any team switching is not allowed?

Im asking because when I enter a game and the teams are uneven I always right away switch to the loosing team, IMO theres no point in staying in the stronger team and having another player and its lame in my book to not help the weaker/loosing team if I just joined the game.

This is also no allowed?

1 thing, public server, you will always have to ride a bad team even when it's stacked or not. :P

Team switching is not allowed. Even !s !t !p. The mod that's spamming press !t to team switch, I'll leave that up to @TimTim to explain because sometimes it doesn't make the change I think. It's weird for me but when it's telling players to move to other team is kinda fighting against it's own rules?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by the.PT.Dude View Post
    Ok so lets get this clear, any team switching is not allowed?

Im asking because when I enter a game and the teams are uneven I always right away switch to the loosing team, IMO theres no point in staying in the stronger team and having another player and its lame in my book to not help the weaker/loosing team if I just joined the game.

This is also no allowed?
    Apparently thats not allowed, you get banned for 500 matches if you switch teams.

I just did it on the US server, entered the game and Red team was loosing 0-1 and they were one player short.. I entered Blue and went to Red... if this is not allowed... then its retarded to be honest...
    Last edited by fak3; 08-09-2015 at 07:26 PM.

I can feel my low iq dropping even more reading this thread.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    You can use the !Teams function but you will need a total of 3 people to do that to re-balance teams if they are bad

@d3R there is several server scrolls that pop up 30 seconds or so saying no teamswitching along with other server scrolls such as no cheating no spawnkilling etc
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 08-10-2015 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    You can use the !Teams function but you will need a total of 3 people to do that to re-balance teams if they are bad

That didn't exactly answered my question, so i'll ask again:

Can I enter a game and right away switch to the loosing team if they have a player less?

A simple Yes or No is sufficient

Thread Information