User Tag List

What causes the constant precision problems with this game? most days its bad precision and only sometimes good

So I think everyone says its the mouse issue and drivers but I have a mouse that is great when the game allows. Most days I login and play there are precision problems, its either too stiff or too buttery. Then there are days when I play and first half or second half I start getting precision problems, I fire off 5-6 shots at flag carrier that would normally hit on first shot.

If this keeps up the game will loose my Presence, no more Elite V, please finally fix the constant precision problems Admins, they are not mouse related and my internet is 300mb per second so I know its not my connection.

What kind of mouse pad do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    So I think everyone says its the mouse issue and drivers but I have a mouse that is great when the game allows. Most days I login and play there are precision problems, its either too stiff or too buttery. Then there are days when I play and first half or second half I start getting precision problems, I fire off 5-6 shots at flag carrier that would normally hit on first shot.

If this keeps up the game will loose my Presence, no more Elite V, please finally fix the constant precision problems Admins, they are not mouse related and my internet is 300mb per second so I know its not my connection.
    It's the regular $1.99 cloth mousepad but I was actually thinking of upgrading it, theres a gaming one for under $10 that has really good reviews;

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Qc.../dp/B000UEZ36W

I would recommend a Goliathus Control Panel Mouse Pad that's what I use at the moment.

I went from a trackball mouse with no mousepad to a Logitech G402 & a Goliathus Control Panel Mouse Pad & just from those upgrades I shot much better.

I would recommend mine, but it's uk only, but... there is an alternative for US https://mousepads.cool/, that is if you want a mouse mat around the size of a large city

The overclockers.co.uk one I got makes my desk look perfectly smooth 1.2meters x 0.6 meters.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeDMaN View Post
    I went from a trackball mouse with no mousepad to a Logitech G402 & a Goliathus Control Panel Mouse Pad & just from those upgrades I shot much better.
    same here , this g402 mouse is really great, had it for a month, only I use steelseries mousepad
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Quote Originally Posted by WeeDMaN View Post
    I would recommend a Goliathus Control Panel Mouse Pad that's what I use at the moment.

Thanks Weedman, no wonder youre unstoppable, will have to look into that mousepad, didnt really think a mousepad made too much of a difference, maybe thats my issue.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    razer mantis control big as fuck does the job

sry !

Whether there were plans to remove conventional mines and/or a sniper rifle ?)
    Last edited by Kate*Bush; 03-11-2016 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate*Bush View Post
    sry !

Whether there were plans to remove conventional mines and/or a sniper rifle ?)

Thread Information