AnA - Alucard - Kikto

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AnA - Alucard - Kikto

Moderator: CAMILO

Server: - ] One Night Stand [ -

Player: AnA - Alucard - Kikto

Infraction: Kick voting me without a reason. I JUST got in AnA and Alucard kicked for no reason, than said some lie to kikto.

Penalty: Alucard 100(banned) Kikto(banned) 100 AnA(banned) up to 300 matches

Witness Testimony:

Last edited by HIGH+CAMILO; 12-19-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    Moderator: CAMILO

Server: - ] One Night Stand [ -

Player: AnA - Alucard - Kikto

Infraction: Kick voting me without a reason. I JUST got in AnA and Alucard kicked for no reason, than said some lie to kikto.

Penalty: Alucard 100 Kikto 100 AnA 200 matches

Witness Testimony:

where is the proof i stool your nuke, you are just mad i kickvote you for camping in face, and you get kicked by others aswell
    Grow up boy

Nice camilo -.- you used zp bug in niven and cry for shitt you are pathetic

camilo whats the point of spamming your huahuahuahua bind? to me it looks like you like getting kicked. your making them kicking you by spamming that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    where is the proof i stool your nuke, you are just mad i kickvote you for camping in face, and you get kicked by others aswell
    Grow up boy
    I have CoD Alpha as witness. It was his nuke. And the hole team kicked you becouse of that. Next time be polite.

You need a bigger ban.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    I have CoD Alpha as witness. It was his nuke. And the hole team kicked you becouse of that. Next time be polite.

You need a bigger ban.
    really i dont see an SS of it? and i respawned saw a nuke without a name on it, not everything is yours in the game. and you start asking everyone kicking me for no reason? come with proofs, mr Brazilean Gayboy

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    really i dont see an SS of it? and i respawned saw a nuke without a name on it, not everything is yours in the game. and you start asking everyone kicking me for no reason? come with proofs, mr Brazilean Gayboy
    but dont worry idc, if it gaves you a boner be happy with it, i gonna play lol for the during time so idc

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Nice camilo -.- you used zp bug in niven and cry for shitt you are pathetic
    get told by alucard camilo goddamn

What the hell Camilo? Why are they banned for so many matches because of a simple kick for just 1 game.. I guess someone has to keep up the drama here in this site.

And why you banned Alucard when he had a reason for kicking you as shown in the images. You didn't showed evidence that he is wrong. Post the demo please so everyone can judge it fairly. And if he was wrong you should've attempt to explain him at least. That's the right way.

I mean come on.. why did you banned them for so long, like ur someone special compared to the others because this kind of kickvoting is happening every day to many people. Just because you are an admin they don't have the right to kick you and you want to be the ruler every game? Is that what you mean? In this way it looks like you want everything for yourself.

I also remember in a similar post where dangerboy complained about kick voters and everyone said that he was a cry baby.. Lets see in this case how many people will dare to say to such things because you seem to be dangerous and untouchable.

You obviously cause unnecessary drama in this site with your actions and you keep going. Just stop.. you have to bare with it. But I don't know the full scene yet because it lacks evidence. It might turn out that I'm wrong but i doubt. This thread is really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    What the hell Camilo? Why are they banned for so many matches because of a simple kick for just 1 game.. I guess someone has to keep up the drama here in this site.

And why you banned Alucard when he had a reason for kicking you as shown in the images. You didn't showed evidence that he is wrong. Post the demo please so everyone can judge it fairly. And if he was wrong you should've attempt to explain him at least. That's the right way.

I mean come on.. why did you banned them for so long, like ur someone special compared to the others because this kind of kickvoting is happening every day to many people. Just because you are an admin they don't have the right to kick you and you want to be the ruler every game? Is that what you mean? In this way it looks like you want everything for yourself.

I also remember in a similar post where dangerboy complained about kick voters and everyone said that he was a cry baby.. Lets see in this case how many people will dare to say to such things because you seem to be dangerous and untouchable.

You obviously cause unnecessary drama in this site with your actions and you keep going. Just stop.. you have to bare with it. But I don't know the full scene yet because it lacks evidence. It might turn out that I'm wrong but i doubt. This thread is really funny.
    thats why apes like him dont deserve Adminpowers!

Thread Information