User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Novak

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post

sad enough fleece didn't do anything while (i guess) everyone knows its a fucking shit excuse.
    I didn't even see he removed a super container???

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I didn't even see he removed a super container???
    where is the mouse at lmao

I see in the screenshot that he removed it, but when I joined the server I didn't see anyone removing that's what I meant...

free novak

I've removed things by accident plenty of times, especially my own supplier thinking I had it on Repair but the lag made me select remove. I agree, Free Novak!! lOl

Anyone got a demo of the team switching incident?

As for kenneth:
    Novak even apologized after removing it. This happens on a almost daily basis because it's so easy to accidentally remove builds. You would be the first screaming foul if anyone got banned for this.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    As for kenneth:
    Novak even apologized after removing it. This happens on a almost daily basis because it's so easy to accidentally remove builds. You would be the first screaming foul if anyone got banned for this.
    Exactly. I mean we were all on ts after the match and I apologized. I was trying to upgrade kenneth's sc and had a mine out in the constructor and made one by accident. So I carefully tried to remove it and failed, removing the sc. I knew it was a little risky but wanted to get the ru back rather than just switch to upgrading the sc. Btw Higor and others, I have tried to artfully remove sms in forcefields by making/removing/remaking in, say, Niven, but I swear I can't find the right spot to remove the sm without removing the forcefield. Maybe there is a spot right in the cross hair, but I haven't been able to find it very effectively with any certainty to perfect the technique as of yet (leech game sometime?).

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    I was on blue and switched to red? Please give me some proofs.

Btw you make such nice stories. One of your recent ones , oh kenneth i made a mine and while removing it I accidently removed your Super container ( wtf ? )

Before making threads about rules and other people, just look at your self how nicely you are behaving in the server.

@Banny, you do realize that all actions on the server (including deaths) are recorded in the log and are easily accessible by any diligent admin to see, for instance, that you were on my blue team killing red players and then, out of nowhere, disconnected and reconnected instantaneously to the red team (grim's team). Why act like it didn't happen? Was it an actual lagout or an intentional press of the 'reconnect' in the game? Your deflection of the question suggests ulterior motives on your part.

The defense rests.

Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    Was it an actual lagout or an intentional press of the 'reconnect' in the game?
    Don't forget, admin can see which is lag and which is disconnect in the log as well.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Don't forget, admin can see which is lag and which is disconnect in the log as well.
    The log never lies.

HUAHUAHUAHUA

Depending on what is in that log as well as audio ts logs at the time of the incident in question, I MAY hold back from making a stacking counter-claim. My attorney (utbusta) is currently advising me on the ramifications of bringing up a defamation suit.
    Last edited by Novak; 08-05-2014 at 01:09 AM.

Thread Information