User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    its funny how u want every mod to be removed because you dont like them lol
    funny that you mention the word funny, because i just wanted to edit my post to say that i usually even laugh about the 'failed' boosts, because they usually are really funny and thats actually what makes the game so fun(ny)...
    and yes - "moderators" only want to become moderators(and they are moderators for the same reason), because they have an abnormal urge to control free flow of situations. and as i am a very big fan of freedom, i want other people to enjoy it as much as i do. and this is only possible when there is less moderation (and most, if not all, is in the hands of the ppl)

Quote Originally Posted by lift View Post
    and as i am a very big fan of freedom, i want other people to enjoy it as much as i do. and this is only possible when there is less moderation (and most, if not all, is in the hands of the ppl)
    Then why don't you play on the server that give you that? :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Then why don't you play on the server that give you that? :P
    this would mean that other ppl also have its IP... which even i dont... and cant even play anymore now... so thats like a very nice achievement indeed...

this would mean that other ppl also have its IP... which even i dont... and cant even play anymore now... so thats like a very nice achievement indeed...
    I'm not understanding you on this. IP?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

and yes - "moderators" only want to become moderators(and they are moderators for the same reason), because they have an abnormal urge to control free flow of situations.
    LOL. From this thread: seabass
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Haha @seabass you're going to be a mod whether you want to or not!!
    and as i am a very big fan of freedom, i want other people to enjoy it as much as i do. and this is only possible when there is less moderation (and most, if not all, is in the hands of the ppl)
    Okay so let me get this straight. You want people to enjoy the game as much as you do, so you boost them repeatedly (which is against the rules, mind you, but we'll get to that in a sec), and then when they express the fact that your boosts are ruining their enjoyment of the game, you flip out. It appears we have a contradiction here. Now onto the part about everyone having fun and why mods enforce the rules and why those rules exist, it's so self-righteous dumbos like yourself can't ruin the fun of other players under the guise of, "This is just how I have fun! Come on guys! It's just a game! I only have fun when I ruin everyone else's fun! I'm more important than everyone else so let me have my fun!"

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    LOL. From this thread: seabass

Okay so let me get this straight. You want people to enjoy the game as much as you do, so you boost them repeatedly (which is against the rules, mind you, but we'll get to that in a sec), and then when they express the fact that your boosts are ruining their enjoyment of the game, you flip out. It appears we have a contradiction here. Now onto the part about everyone having fun and why mods enforce the rules and why those rules exist, it's so self-righteous dumbos like yourself can't ruin the fun of other players under the guise of, "This is just how I have fun! Come on guys! It's just a game! I only have fun when I ruin everyone else's fun! I'm more important than everyone else so let me have my fun!"
    which part of "only moderators have shitloads of issues with the players" you dont get? absolutely noone else whines about these idiotic little things. NO ONE ELSE! got it? absolutely noone else, but the retarded mods who have mental issues (and they dont even want to talk about this, as it makes harrasment so much more easier for them).

have you even watched the demo at all? do you even know what you are talking about? why are you even talking about it?(i ask this because i did not OMGOMG BOOSTED HIM CONSTANTLY)
    the dude is now sitting on a plane, fapping his arse off and u still suck his sorryass ? like wtf is that thing? can you explain it a little bit? you just go OMG OMG NEED TO BAN PEOPLE OMGOMGOMG I JUST BANEND HIM HAHAHAHA!!! NEED MORE BANNNNSSSS ARGGHHHHHH!!!:@ THIS SO MUCH FUN OMG!! MOREOMG!!

why dont you want to see how retarded it looks from aside? over a fucking boost that actually never happened? if it did happen, then tell me the exact time when he was REPEATEDLY OMGOMG boosted into the enemy and i will take everything back instantly.

lets just say that he actually couldnt even walk on the map properly(this actually happens atleast 10 times during the short minutes) and therefore also walked into the enemy himself, plus then tried to blame this retarded fail on someone else - which part of that i didnt already type in the first post here? and wtf is going on now? why didnt he post the reason of the first kick here? he did not say that i broke any rules. he said that i am retarded and need a break(forcing this awesome suggestion with a kick). which part of the rules is that and why cant i say anything against this kind of behaviour? if you see that i have this kind of behaviour and want to ban me for weeks for it, then why cant you ban the moderator for the same thing? can you explain this situation a bit?

which part of "only moderators have shitloads of issues with the players" you dont get? absolutely noone else whines about these idiotic little things. NO ONE ELSE! got it?
    Not true... at all.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    its funny how u want every mod to be removed because you dont like them lol
    I wonder how long it will take him to realise he is out in the cold all alone and NOGAF?

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    I wonder how long it will take him to realise he is out in the cold all alone and NOGAF?
    I think he's already past that, not sure why he wants to play on the server with so many retards around lol,
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    I think he's already past that, not sure why he wants to play on the server with so many retards around lol,
    i wonder how long will it take you to realise that i actually do not want it? LMAO

so what do you get out of it to flock together and start picking on people? somekind of special needs?

Thread Information