User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stanisledom View Post
    This is just too much text to read:/
    ALL OF YOU PPL THAT GET BANNED AND COME HERE CRYING ARE JUST RETARDED, END OF STORY.
    Firstly, you are retarded to get banned, I mean wtf, all of you play for ages and still somehow manage to get a ban. Secondly, most of you whimps that come here crying got banned for a few matches or few days. Dont you ppl have real life problems/situations to deal with or what?
    well, you actually nailed it, so lets make things short:
    1) a Player plays for ages without any issues at all, everyone are happy and even express it with binds like "-=LoL=-" etc.
    2) a Mod appears on the server and suddenly everyone needs to serve his various issues
    3) Dont the Mods have real life problems/situations to deal with or what?
    4) Has anyone actually watched the demo at all?

I dont know if ur just pretending to be stupid or actually are stupid when it comes to the previous posts, but its only logical to behave to the rules of the owner of the server in this case.
    If I would ever invite you to my house just for you to lecture me about what is wrong about my house I would keep you out forever in the future.

Seabass never called you retarded yet it doesnt seem to go through your small head. Because of this the idea of a mod insulting you for being retarded is misplaced.

How hard is it to not boost people in the future and just play the game, or would you rather add a server to your list that you cannot play on?

Something in me is just telling me ur enjoying the attention these people are giving you by replying to you over and over and over.
    If SAM decides to show some higher authority u can kiss your boosting game goodbye. Dont tell me I didnt warn you.

5 pages in 17 hours i'm impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    I dont know if ur just pretending to be stupid or actually are stupid when it comes to the previous posts, but its only logical to behave to the rules of the owner of the server in this case.
    If I would ever invite you to my house just for you to lecture me about what is wrong about my house I would keep you out forever in the future.

Seabass never called you retarded yet it doesnt seem to go through your small head. Because of this the idea of a mod insulting you for being retarded is misplaced.

How hard is it to not boost people in the future and just play the game, or would you rather add a server to your list that you cannot play on?

Something in me is just telling me ur enjoying the attention these people are giving you by replying to you over and over and over.
    If SAM decides to show some higher authority u can kiss your boosting game goodbye. Dont tell me I didnt warn you.
    and how is your head any bigger than anyone elses? you cant push this through your tiny little head? it is not seabasses house and that is the only reason this thread exists. can you get that through your tiny little shit? who the fuck are you anyway to come here and start insulting other people?
    ABSOLUTELY NOONE ELSE HAS ANY ISSUES ABOUT HOW I AM PLAYING, but there are these people like seabass and nordog(previously - he now kinda even admitted that even he didnt see anything wrong), who simply dont have anything else to do than to force someone else's password and their own faulty mind on totally random people for totally random reasons

how hard is it to understand this very simple and easy thing?
    the MODERATOR calls a player a retard and tells him that he needs a break(from what?). and he can only do this because he has an elevated password that someone else gave him. remove the password and what do you get? a totally normal and natural server where everyone accept what others are doing. and if something goes over the limit, there is the kickvoting system. simple and effective as that.
    the server is for players, not for moderators, is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    5 pages in 17 hours i'm impressed.
    cool story, bro. in fact, an extremely useless comment

and who will be the first one to watch the demo?

It basically means:
    "She screams when you put it in, she cries when you take it out"
    In b4 feminist rage.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

The boosting rule is stupid at the first place. If boosting is so bad, disable it on the server. Problem solved. If boosting is allowed, people will use it accidentally or intentionally. If you got boosted, so be it. Move on. Don't cry and go around banning people. That's how the game/server designed, to allow messy behavior. No playing is perfect. That's fact of life. Deal with it and go on playing.

uh oh, another expert is here. ^^^

ye, I think it's time to close this nonsense or better yet - move it to Jokes and humour section!!!
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Quote Originally Posted by soxegoc View Post
    The boosting rule is stupid at the first place. If boosting is so bad, disable it on the server. Problem solved. If boosting is allowed, people will use it accidentally or intentionally. If you got boosted, so be it. Move on. Don't cry and go around banning people. That's how the game/server designed, to allow messy behavior. No playing is perfect. That's fact of life. Deal with it and go on playing.
    True, but it won't be removed. > : )

I'm actually a fan of boost if it's done properly. Unlike the other who doesn't like boosting, they get mad at me. :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Ahhh... the boosting reminds me of some forms of griefing in Dota 2 (repositioning skills fucking you up).
    That game has a very interesting tool, it's called 'Disable Help'
    It's like a mute menu but instead of muting a player, you actually stop their abilities from interacting with you.

So, 'Disable Boost' mini-menu (say !boost or !noboost, tick checkboxes) and you no longer get boosted by that player...
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information