User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mass ban

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    spiderman said it, remove 4way till its fixed, i would have thought that was logical considering how many stupid people play siege and the fact none of them read the server scrolls and get banned for the dumbest things which can be avoided if people just READ

PIZDEC GOVNO!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Not all people are intellectually gifted...sometimes I wonder why I was made a genius in a world full of apes. It's a curse I tell you, a curse!!

Playing public is unbearable right now...it was made too ape friendly.

It's more frustrating than challenging to play there now...there is no wonder the good players don't play there anymore. (most notably myself)

Quote Originally Posted by SogeKing View Post
    Not all people are intellectually gifted...sometimes I wonder why I was made a genius in a world full of apes. It's a curse I tell you, a curse!!

Playing public is unbearable right now...it was made too ape friendly.

It's more frustrating than challenging to play there now...there is no wonder the good players don't play there anymore. (most notably myself)
    LOL, TOO FUNNY! But TOO TRUE.. maybe we can get Jane Goodall to give you some lessons on how to play with apes. Ironically, she was JUST here in Spokane, check her out.

http://www.gonzaga.edu/about/mccullo...ll/default.asp

YES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    spiderman said it, remove 4way till its fixed, i would have thought that was logical considering how many stupid people play siege and the fact none of them read the server scrolls and get banned for the dumbest things which can be avoided if people just READ
    Yes, and you admins must take appropriate decision, Moreover i like to play 4way more than 2way as in 4way its more fun, but still always 1 or more players do !t and it ruins game, And many times i have seen that if one player do !t, then instead of stopping that player, other players also do !t , that is most LOL which occurs in server and i wonder WTF is going on.

1 More OPTION (Applicable/considerable if you and other admins/staff is unable to make a correct 4-way balancer)-----------> i have 1 more option that is some-how make balancer to disable after once game started in 4 way (mean balancer balances teams at the start so that each team have equal number of players) and there should be some one on IRC or other channel and if unbalance of teams occur (as if players leave or new players enter) then through !admin (admin assistance) the msg can be conveyed and the person there on IRC or other ur connected channel can do balance teams by considering the standard facts/stats etc.
    Dont think that all players going to read rules and scrolling msg of Dont do !t in 4way

better make some supplier spammers mass ban, perma please

Thread Information