User Tag List

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Unplayable

Ah yeah just implement more useless stuff because thats more important than a basic working siege we are accustomed to...at least i am. Nevertheless its sad to see from a certain someone he has to lower himself to adjust the gameplay to his style of playing, thats the first impression i got from playing after a year of not playing this game, and all i just see now is just people playing leech, 4 people in the server at the moment,just sad really...

Am I supposed to be omniscient? Tell me what bothers you the most.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

You are supposed to code siege based on the players input not your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    You are supposed to code siege based on the players input not your own.
    I think he means more specifically.

I havent played in a while because of work but i assume nothing changed till that time.

minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun,

- - - Updated - - -

i also would suggest removing the bluegun whenever i shoot a guy with it 50% of the shots are not registeren when higor shoots it all of the shots are registered guess its something to do with ping?
    such an unfair gun in my opinion.
    are rockets fixed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun, minigun,
    I see people complaining about the minigun all the time, but even in Higor's hands I've never really seen a problem with it. Is it too accurate? Does it do too much damage? There are times when I've used it that I can't seem to do any damage to my target even when my bead is pretty good.

Pug minigun is 200% useless, so I think that might be too far.

its Always noobs killing you in less then 3 sec with such a retarded minigun

its not only the minigun....

Then what exactly? Make a list and explain how/why it sucks. Devs need specific feedback to get anything changed. That goes double if you haven't played Siege in a while.

Thread Information