User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MAD

banned

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    As promised earlier. Proof of location and removal

Attachment 2065Attachment 2066
    That SC is cringeworthy, 0/10 would not have banned
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    That SC is cringeworthy, 0/10 would not have banned
    This is not about this SC. It is about removing major buildings without permission and with no consequences. You know, if somebody asks me in a half decent way "Hey Iron can I have your SC, I have an idea.. yada yada.." I'm the last one being a dickhead and denying it. Ask me for RU and you'll get it. Even if I;m sitting on 2 nukes and need trans or whatever.

But being boosted around on purpose and than threatened once again.. and name called.. and then my shit gets removed..? Doesn't sound very inviting does it? MAD needs to go to the gym and leave his anger elsewhere. M2C

If MAD would have pulled off the exact same behavior with an 'undercover' admin he would be banned for several months if not permanently.

At the end of the day UT Siege should be there to have some fun. But lately it leaves the impression that some folks come to this server to unload their shit from daily life. Another candidate is expander. If shit doesn't go EXACTLY his way he starts boosting everyone around, name calling... gay team this and that. I wish some gamer would stop treating people like shit. If your life is miserable, change what ever is fucked up in your life. But stop behaving like an egocentric idiot while playing UT.

Btw: I'm not perfect either and I know that. But I also know that it takes quiet a lot of shit to make me go to a forum, sign up and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Another candidate is expander
    Had to carry a team in Clarion yesterday because he raged after the first enemy nukes started landing on our supplier.
    He's decent player, but his mentality will never allow him to control a game or pull amazing comebacks.

If there's a reason to ban, is because of flaming after removing (and not rebuilding in the correct place), and let's say MAD hasn't been too civil in the past either.
    Also whenever I see a terribly placed SC I'll wait till I get the RU to rebuild it before removing so I can quickly have it replaced, so if he didn't rebuild it, then that's a second reason.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Had to carry a team in Clarion yesterday because he raged after the first enemy nukes started landing on our supplier.
    He's decent player, but his mentality will never allow him to control a game or pull amazing comebacks.

If there's a reason to ban, is because of flaming after removing (and not rebuilding in the correct place), and let's say MAD hasn't been too civil in the past either.
    Also whenever I see a terribly placed SC I'll wait till I get the RU to rebuild it before removing so I can quickly have it replaced, so if he didn't rebuild it, then that's a second reason.
    He also begs for RU all the time.. and boosts team mates out of sup because he thinks he's privileged. Or demands being repped without him repping you. Nobody is perfect we all have our weaknesses in game play. But some are just plain assholes, on purpose, and that's not acceptable. Maybe somebody who is friends with him can tell him to quit this crap. I'd hate to have to install all this demo and evidence crap.. but I will if he continues to be a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    banned
    12 matches (lol), for. OK. - So, then if I'm going to do make shit-build. And players will ask me to remove it (I will not delete), and then the other player remove. I need to make a screenshot and it is waiting for a ban? Yes?

P.S. And if it is not sabotage. Let's look for logs, and go to banned who further removed 2-3 shit-SP in this build.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    He also begs for RU all the time.. and boosts team mates out of sup
    100-300 for ss? -) Or. Go, post more screenshots.
    Last edited by M/\D; 11-12-2014 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M/\D View Post
    12 matches (lol), for. OK. - So, then if I'm going to do make shit-build. And players will ask me to remove it (I will not delete), and then the other player remove. I need to make a screenshot and it is waiting for a ban? Yes?

P.S. And if it is not sabotage. Let's look for logs, and go to banned who further removed 2-3 shit-SP in this build.

100-300 for ss? -) Or. Go, post more screenshots.
    It was more then 12 matches, but many has passed I see.
    No one can remove SP's, so they were killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    You guys are taking pub waaaay too seriously
    I dont have a microphone so it's not like I can join a pug and take that too seriously.

Normal person: "Hmmm.. looks like there are several people who don't like the way I treat them in game play. And this is not the first time that they opened a thread on the forum complaining about me. Maybe I should change something and tread them better. Maybe I should start repping them, instead of boosting. Maybe I should ask them NICELY instead of threatening and name calling."

MAD: "So, then if I'm going to do make shit-build. And players will ask me to remove it (I will not delete), and then the other player remove. I need to make a screenshot and it is waiting for a ban? Yes? P.S. And if it is not sabotage. Let's look for logs, and go to banned who further removed 2-3 shit-SP in this build. 100-300 for ss? -) Or. Go, post more screenshots."

Can't wait and see how you will behave in future.

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    I dont have a microphone so it's not like I can join a pug and take that too seriously.
    Never said anything about pugs and either way a mic isnt all that necesary (maybe ideally but not as a requirement)

What I meant was, its a game, by reading these posts it feels like we're discussing some real serious shit, which is not why we play UT, or so I think

Thread Information