Suppliers and Super Suppliers as MS - Page 9

User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    rip public.

the solution is simple, remove the projectile colision of sup/ss/shp. Sup is for get ammo, not for use as a shield, and without colision, spam the sup will be harder

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Idk why people keep using the same reference about chis and fleece all the time. Yes they are together big deal why it has anything to do with any of you when its their personal life I dont know. Chis is his own person and can make his own decisions and the same goes for fleece the sooner you see that the better because im getting sick of reading such retarded comments and I can't imagine what either of them do when they read dumb shit that gets spouted like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    the solution is simple, remove the projectile colision of sup/ss/shp. Sup is for get ammo, not for use as a shield, and without colision, spam the sup will be harder
    That'd be just peachy for sniper players, wouldn't it? No protection at all from a continuous all-sides barrage of headshots on maps like Clarion. Adrian, you sly dog.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Idk why people keep using the same reference about chis and fleece all the time. Yes they are together big deal why it has anything to do with any of you when its their personal life I dont know. Chis is his own person and can make his own decisions and the same goes for fleece the sooner you see that the better because im getting sick of reading such retarded comments and I can't imagine what either of them do when they read dumb shit that gets spouted like this.
    Siege celebrity drama

Also, having a low mine limit in public would be nice in a way, but it also invites griefing; you'd have trolling players that'd join the server, build a pile of unremovable mines in a place nobody would ever venture, then leave.
    Last edited by Scourge; 07-27-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    ; you'd have trolling players that'd join the server, build a pile of unremovable mines in a place nobody would ever venture, then leave.
    Don't feed the trolls with ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    adrian idea is terrible, evidently proven yesterday in the tst vs papis game where I had 2-6 times anyones score on my team and the other team still thought necessary to bombard the supplier <3 no hard feelings though

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Technically it is True that if one of them likes something the other will act on it making it look bias, but people forget they are together because they both click, this would mean they think the same, so even though fleece might suggest a change, chis will more than likely have the same thought, meaning even though it looks bias, it isn't, its two minds that think alike. I have known fleece for a very long time and she is blunt but not bias.

The following is just whimsical thoughts and not what I believe should happen to the server, my personal opinion on a mod setup.

1. Limit supplier to 1 per team as Cella originally asked which I agree with (I poked to get a reaction, couldn't help myself) but give a team a single shield like FF to even it out.

2. The supplier should give ammo the same speed as SS but limit the ammo given to say 5-10 rounds max per weapon, this stops people standing in the supplier for long periods creating rage and sup boosting while still limiting the supplier so it is not equal to SS.

3. Mine limit to 33, that's 3 mines per player if server is full.

4. Kill the pointless grenade launcher from spawning mid

5. Give the super jetpack a time limit where a player will have to land for a second or two to reset it, this stops the lamers on clarion or open style maps constantly flying and spamming rockets, they can only really be taken out with insta.

6. Ban cella
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 07-28-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by '
    5. Give the super jetpack a time limit where a player will have to land for a second or two to reset it, this stops the lamers on clarion or open style maps constantly flying and spamming rockets, they can only really be taken out with insta.
    I do not agree with that. I support you in everything, but not this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Im not admin so i dont take away anything, i still wrote MY(not your) opinion about this lol

And i like leeching your brilliant builds
    The only thing that gets past my brilliant builds is rapid and repeated nuking. nothing anyone can do about that. You certainly never got past anything.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    My summary of this thread so far is:

- 2 MiniShilds

- limit SS to 1, no sups when SS is build

- limit mines to 8

- remove grenade launcher or put EMP and / or flame back in it
    Put it all back and no limits. Then the players can use their imaginations and play a real game of strategy.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    Technically it is True that if one of them likes something the other will act on it making it look bias, but people forget they are together because they both click, this would mean they think the same, so even though fleece might suggest a change, chis will more than likely have the same thought, meaning even though it looks bias, it isn't, its two minds that think alike. I have known fleece for a very long time and she is blunt but not bias.

The following is just whimsical thoughts and not what I believe should happen to the server, my personal opinion on a mod setup.

1. Limit supplier to 1 per team as Cella originally asked which I agree with (I poked to get a reaction, couldn't help myself) but give a team a single shield like FF to even it out.

2. The supplier should give ammo the same speed as SS but limit the ammo given to say 5-10 rounds max per weapon, this stops people standing in the supplier for long periods creating rage and sup boosting while still limiting the supplier so it is not equal to SS.

3. Mine limit to 33, that's 3 mines per player if server is full.

4. Kill the pointless grenade launcher from spawning mid

6. Ban cella
    Bring back unlimited mini shields...Unlimited mines...At least 2 SS and SHPs...I like the jet pack idea because it is too easy to fly all game and snipe the other team. More ammo selection for grenade launcher or no launcher.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    you have like 60 years old(like 20 hs)and you cant differentiate the enemies of your allies , intellingent talker.
    Don't matter who agrees with me, if they are name callers...

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    Just guide a nuke for a short distance into their direction and trigger it. Unless they are flying at the top of Clarion they are pretty easy to hit. And they often lose jet, speed, shield (2550 RU). Well worth a 1300 RU nuke.

Thread Information