User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kylewins

Quote Originally Posted by USC-Pyr0 View Post
    It's funny that noone ever complains about me & almost every picture I can pull out & show I got the most grabs & caps even the ones up top shit I even almost got the most flag kills also on those screenshots. I must not back shoot to much if no one complained on forum about me yet & never even got warned or kicked ever from the server for doing anything. Think people just haters seeing all this [HoP]
    people don't usually complain about low skills/mediocre players, its usually the top fraggers that get the "heat". get better and maybe players will complain about you 2

Funny you act like I care how good I am games 14 years old & I didn't play UT for 8 years of course I am going to come back to the game a crappy player but I don't give a shit I know I suck but like I said games 14 years old. Plus I don't have a nice monitor like most of these good players have I got a small ass monitor & I use a trackball mouse also got a crappy ass computer.

trackball mouse .
    that's epic

also got a crappy ass computer.
    I would recommend turning dynamic lighting off, that will improve performance. (Guessing you have it on by the screen shots)

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    stop sucking so much dick and maybe one day you can cap on kyle

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ^ idiot

Funny you act like I care how good I am games 14 years old & I didn't play UT for 8 years of course I am going to come back to the game a crappy player but I don't give a shit I know I suck but like I said games 14 years old. Plus I don't have a nice monitor like most of these good players have I got a small ass monitor & I use a trackball mouse also got a crappy ass computer.
    we all sucked at ut and every other game at one point and I used to be on a bad monitor with a ball mouse too while I shared internet with like 10 other apartments ... nobody gives a shit

difference is in 10+ years of gaming I never came to an online forum to complain about someone else being better than me and his style of play... imo just makes u look like a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    ^ idiot
    haters going to hate

Thread Information