User Tag List

Instagib Server US & COMBO GIB - Can Someone unban me please - jst2b & LoSaH

GOOD AFTERNOON. Again and was banned by the player jst2b. This really tired because one is fun but meets with players like this is a bad loser and invents any excuse to ban you if they have lost packets (PL), if you have a lot ping, (in my case whenever I have a lot because I live in PARAGUAY) I minimum 240; also upset that you change your computer, which in this case happened that, the ACE automatically equate my teams changing me just miss 2 minutes I returned to my former team and that to the so annoying. It is noteworthy that all over the map kill him many times as it is a low level player, no offense, sincerity at nothing.
    Now, I wish some of the servers administrator INTAGIB US & COMBO GIB can do something respect to these cases of abuse of authority over players who do not offend anyone or break the rules. And many jugares to been the same by jst2b, ​​is a bad player and not really because it's administrator.
    I expect a reasonable response from the other managers, more players were less UT99 and these things are what make us leave the game.
    Thank you all, I hope not to bother anyone with this.
    By; sAmA//
    Last edited by sAmA//; 06-14-2016 at 05:46 PM.

Not banned due to packet loss but banned for teamswitching.
    You were on opponents and we have 1 player less, score difference was already huge ( somthing like 2-13)
    Someone was entering server and you got balanced ( balanced to my team, the looser one) : Players 3 vs 3
    A player has left so, you have decided to type !R to come back on your old team . End of match players 3 vs 2.
    Question is
    Ok it was your original team but why haven't stay with us and help us to gain some caps?
    This is what i have called " fair spirit" ( evise with your screenshot, read line :teams look uneven 240 vs 155)
    I don't care loosing but it seems it isn't your case. You prefer make it unfair than staying on looser one.
    This is your third ban on server, it is a 3 days ban for this one.
    I can upload some screenshot or demo when i came home if needed...
    Oh, another thing, as others, stop complaining about admin abuse, same sad excuse over used. I usually switch myself when it is needed, you should take me as an example. Fair style isn't only don't but sometime wait, go spec or switch when it is unbalanced.
    Edit
    First screenshot is me. ( even if we aren't 11/04/2000 anymore.
    Second one means you have caught into someone else ban (losah's one), maybe you have unluckily tried to change something on your UT/comp and got caught on Losah s ban...
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 06-15-2016 at 02:14 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Your ban has ended since yesterday.
    What do i have to understand with that "message"?

Still caught on Losah s ban?
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 06-18-2016 at 02:26 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

You're also admin instagib us?
    If you are, you can get me the ban from there?
    Gracias.

Quote Originally Posted by sAmA// View Post
    You're also admin instagib us?
    If you are, you can get me the ban from there?
    Gracias.
    You are probably caught on someone else ban. Post a screenshot.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information