User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: :(

Maybe you're used to more authoritative admins?

Blaze respects his moderator's bans and choices, and so do moderators respect Blaze's bans and choices.
    If he wants Fallacy banned, he will re-ban him (and ban becomes his').

(PD: Work on your reading comprehension)
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    far as im aware without having conclusive evidence it is probably a wise choice to unban fallacy. On solidsnakes case however it is an entirely different story - its still perm btw

Just wanted to stop back by and say thanks for unbanning me. Very good admins around here!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    far as im aware without having conclusive evidence it is probably a wise choice to unban fallacy. On solidsnakes case however it is an entirely different story - its still perm btw

So you think he was banned for nothing? 32 demos, 244 clips of blatant autoaiming across 17 of those 32 demos. And btw I did post a couple of clips publicly about this too, maybe you missed it. Eitherway Im not here to argue or to judge as you guys do whatever you see fit, just don't say stuff like that if you actually dont have any idea of what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by vitrae View Post
    So you think he was banned for nothing? 32 demos, 244 clips of blatant autoaiming across 17 of those 32 demos. And btw I did post a couple of clips publicly about this too, maybe you missed it. Eitherway Im not here to argue or to judge as you guys do whatever you see fit, just don't say stuff like that if you actually dont have any idea of what you are talking about.
    And how much clips were there of mine?
    And why not make it all public if you already made some of it public.
    You act like you know what youre doing but you havent played actively Since 2 years( Or more? Idk i have never seen Him play only kotr and ictf iv but no pugs thats for sure) playing in the shadow trying to make peoples life miserable by banning them and blaming them.

Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    And how much clips were there of mine?
    And why not make it all public if you already made some of it public.
    You act like you know what youre doing but you havent played actively Since 2 years( Or more? Idk i have never seen Him play only kotr and ictf iv but no pugs thats for sure) playing in the shadow trying to make peoples life miserable by banning them and blaming them.

Enough clips, didn't count and won't count because I couldn't give a fuck. I even included a couple of your clips in the same file as FALLACY's aka it was also released. And btw 2 years ago I won my first kotr, after that I played a 2 or 3 ictf seasons and another kotr less than 1 year ago. Good math, just shows how idiotic and desperate you are. Keep deflecting, always a pleasure to see you frustrated.

Enough clips, didn't count and won't count because I couldn't give a fuck. I even included a couple of your clips in the same file as FALLACY's aka it was also released. And btw 2 years ago I won my first kotr, after that I played a 2 or 3 ictf seasons and another kotr less than 1 year ago. Good math, just shows how idiotic and desperate you are. Keep deflecting, always a pleasure to see you frustrated.
    That's not the point, you can play maybe 8 days of a cup but those cups doesn't show how a certain player improves which you try not to believe that players improve in 2014..technology has been improved by a TON in the last 3-5 years.
    And why do you think you didn't end up 1st in this times kotr?, you weren't active, people above you were (and some under that kept up with you) improved, it happens mate that people get better.
    And also the way you talk just shows how ignorant you are and shows how immature you are ( hatred towards me and fallacy.)
    can make dozens of clips of all the players above $1400 that looks fishy but is just HUMANLY possible as the time CONTINUES.

Were you there when I started to play everyday LITTERALY.? apparantly not..
    Ask SunnY
    Last edited by solidsnake; 08-29-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    That's not the point, you can play maybe 8 days of a cup but those cups doesn't show how a certain player improves which you try not to believe that players improve in 2014..technology has been improved by a TON in the last 3-5 years.
    And why do you think you didn't end up 1st in this times kotr?, you weren't active, people above you were (and some under that kept up with you) improved, it happens mate that people get better.
    And also the way you talk just shows how ignorant you are and shows how immature you are ( hatred towards me and fallacy.)
    can make dozens of clips of all the players above $1400 that looks fishy but is just HUMANLY possible as the time CONTINUES.

Were you there when I started to play everyday LITTERALY.? apparantly not..
    Ask SunnY

wtf are you talking about? You are retarded beyond belief.

ps: last i checked there were more ppl working on ur case than me. Remember the keylogger? Yes, that was not me. Remember when you were caught in 2k4? That wasn't me either. Quit spewing random stuff to the air, it only makes you look more dumb and pathetic.
    Now stfu for once, nobody cares. Good day.

--- Updated ---

PS2: ignored

Y u heff 2 b med vitz? :/
    No need to go off mayne
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

wtf are you talking about? You are retarded beyond belief.

ps: last i checked there were more ppl working on ur case than me. Remember the keylogger? Yes, that was not me. Remember when you were caught in 2k4? That wasn't me either. Quit spewing random stuff to the air, it only makes you look more dumb and pathetic.
    Now stfu for once, nobody cares. Good day.

--- Updated ---

PS2: ignored
    LOoOl so the past makes a player a cheater at All times ? Only Jelly haters say this. Nice logic btw
    There werent more people working on my 2k4 case as it was the anticc r was a stupid mistake playing pub with the most easiest bot to get caught on Which i still have regrets on( i was 13 ) for the 100th time and i havent gotten banned Since that day
    But the past had nothing to do with what happens now including improving, except that improving in 2013 and now is 100000times easier

Thread Information