rasta-man

Server: insta uk server
    Player: Rasta-man
    Infraction: teamswitching
    Penalty: 27/11/2014
    Evidence:

(Was blue from start)

( going to red, red was winning)

(kept going even though he got balanced back)

(his reason? don't wanna play with "retards")

I kicked him after he didn't get the message that he couldn't teamswitch.
    He came back later in game and kept trash talking and being mad for not be able to go blue and telling me I should move players to get teams fair (which is impossible for me to do for not knowing the players)

If he was defending that was probably why his team was losing in the first place.

he always does this shit when hes losing (teamswitching, trashtalking etc.). poor child.
    "He, who can't lose honourable, doesn't deserve to win either!"

Quote Originally Posted by kokett View Post
    he always does this shit when hes losing (teamswitching, trashtalking etc.). poor child.
    Considering this @|uK|fleecey, is it enough to ban him until 27/11 ? . It probably deserve more, just my 2cents
    Blond's copyrighted

first i wanna say that this ban is just because the uk staff let the incompetent to press the ban button.
    second if you don't wanna switch players because you do not know them ,is because you spend only some seconds watching the server and you have the admin title.
    an admin,because i have a server too and i know what adminning is,i spend hours and hours in my server and check the players ,know them and make good switching for better fair games because an admin ,between many other stuff,must clean the server and keep a fair game as good as possible,including switching the best player from a team to another to help.
    to explain you why i see this ban retarded is shown in the screenshot you post
    look at the stats of my team and look at the stats for the other team
    my second player has 37 points ,meaning 10 frags and some other points and the last player from oposite team has more enough.
    this guy called admin ,for me is just a looser, he just stay and look from spectate mod,cap after cap doing nothing,maybe he just ignore it or dont give a shit on it.
    explain me why a team can capture so many times when an admin is online and he can not do anything---for me he is not an admin.let the game ruining itself for so long minutes showed me that admin like this guy fleecey is useless and should be removed for that.

regarding you kokett you are just a poor guy that does not know nothing--you just interfer in the discussion like a fly going in the shit.

Regarding moderator Jst2blond probably i should say the same,you do not know me ,dont judge me,just keep doing your stuff and let the other decide,your opinion is useless here.

i admit i was angry and i tryed to switch the team that the best player from other team come blue and try to make fair
    because i can not do other way like the guy fleecey could do ,switching him to blue team,i tryed to switch and free the spot for him
    but again the useless admin ,that knows only the command !teams - rest his brain is empty,typed teams over and over again.
    was easy for him just to move the player .
    when i saw that hilarious and incompetent startegy of this admin i get again angry and i told him that i dont wanna play with retards.
    yes i said it,becase in my opinion all players that dont give a shit on a fair game and try to balance are for me retards.(playing like robots,dont have fun and dont wanna feel the adrenaline inside the body when you fight hard for a good cap)
    many times i played in uk server ,and this admin called himself admin was not around,i switch myself to other team because my team had 10 caps and the other 0,i moved because for me was too easy to cap and i can not play like that,must be a challenge to fight hard for a cap---this is all about the game.

whatever,you can keep me banned forever,doesnt matter to me but letting this guy admining in the uk is just a halucinated move.

reflect upon it and take a move on this admin.

ps to fleecey:
    from your words:""""I should move players to get teams fair (which is impossible for me to do for not knowing the players)""""
    spend more time in the server you incompetent and you will know the players.Coming 2 minutes in the server and see something and just press ban is just not the way an admin is working.Please let the admin stuff away and start with agriculture,will fit better on your shoulder,the uk server is not just for you.

PEACE PEOPLE AND MAKE LOVE DONT PRESS THE BAN BUTTON,SOMEDAY THE BAN WILL COME ON YOU!
    Last edited by rasta-man; 11-27-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Next time try to be an adult and reasonably explain yourself instead of trash talking like a little kid. That's why I told fleece to put a perm on your ban until you apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post

Regarding moderator Jst2blond probably i should say the same,you do not know me ,dont judge me,just keep doing your stuff and let the other decide,your opinion is useless here.

PEACE PEOPLE AND MAKE LOVE DONT PRESS THE BAN BUTTON,SOMEDAY THE BAN WILL COME ON YOU!
    You also don t know me, and please read carefully, i only say considering what i see.... i never say BAN BAN BAN . Why are you all so angry...
    Blond's copyrighted

That's waaay too much shittalk...

...for a $100 player
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

I said i was angry and i apologise for that.
    Maybe a kick was enough for refresh myself.
    A permanent ban is too more.
    I learned the lesson.
    Haleluia.

Ps:moskva i am 500$ and way better than you
    1on1?
    Last edited by rasta-man; 11-28-2014 at 03:39 AM.

Many admins are busy these days and Fleecey is one who still shows up on a regular basis. Things would be more chaotic without her.

At the end of the day it was you who switched to the stronger team, which made the level of fairness worse, not better.

Thread Information