NW - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NW

I connect and just get a loop of "loading" at all the spawn points.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    If you vote SA the server fills up, if you vote NW the server dies.

The amount of times I've played on that server with 8+ players playing, then some Latino players turn up, vote nw and then the server empties within 5 minutes.
    If you consider yourself useless when it comes to play with Normal Weapons you should play like Obs, sniper 100% of the time. A lot of players do this actually.

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    I connect and just get a loop of "loading" at all the spawn points.
    That is really strange. I'll take a look and fix it right meow.

Excuse me, are you saying meow?

Looks like mapvote just had to be reloaded. Should be good now. Let me know again if not.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    Excuse me, are you saying meow?
    AM I SAYING MEOW?

Yeah, it's fixed meow! Now all I need is a crazy 200+ ping from Chile and I'll be a pwnin'.

Let's play right meow!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by maradona View Post
    If you consider yourself useless when it comes to play with Normal Weapons you should play like Obs, sniper 100% of the time. A lot of players do this actually.
    I don't mind playing weapons from time to time, I prefer nwdm over CTF though, but playing weapons with altfire disabled makes it harder(problem with button). Imo quake weapons is better than ut99, quake insta is too easy.

Hi guys, how are you ?. for days and seen the change in the IG NW server in my case and I mean very surprised about the feeling of playing on that server, usually play less often on the server IG US because I have much lag, so I can not experience a good performance in. come to think that because it IG trip times were slow for the style of play, then to experience the game in the old server mode IG NW was very surprised at the improvement that can be like that, the time is shortened Shooting between the click of the mouse and the output of the shot, plus I feel more fluid running jump and move around the map, it feels as if no gravity. I feel very good initiative that are experiencing with that server because as @Jst2blond has said that server stays most of the time without use and it's a shame, would have periodically play Latinos and I'm sure many of them would have to experience that improvement.

hola chicos, como estan?. hace dias e visto el cambio en el servidor NW a IG en mi caso quiero decir que me e sorprendido mucho respecto a la sensacion de juego en ese servidor, por lo general juego menos veces en el servidor IG US debido a que tengo mucho lag, por lo que no puedo experimentar un buen desempeño en el. llegue a pensar que por tratarse de IG los tiempos de disparo eran lentos por el estilo de juego, luego al experimentar el juego en el antiguo server NW en modo IG quede muy sorprendido de la mejora que puedo tener en ese estilo, se acorta el tiempo de disparo entre el click del mouse y la salida del disparo, ademas que siento mas fluido el correr saltar y moverse por el mapa, se siente como si no tiene gravedad. me parece muy buena iniciativa que esten experimentando con ese servidor ya que como @Jst2blond lo ha dicho ese servidor permanece la mayor parte del tiempo sin uso y es una lastima, tendrian jugar periodicamente los latinos ya que estoy seguro que muchos de ellos tendrian experimentar esa mejora.
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 05-15-2015 at 10:30 AM.

Why did you change it again?

Thread Information