Old records - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Old records

I know how frustrating it can be to have all your records deleted but in some cases it is just needed. Anyway my exams are done now so I'll start moderating the BT server more now than I did in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    Anyway my exams are done now.
    any iedea of what the results are gonna be?

So what your saying rob is you cheated in the past and we should just forget about it? Mmmm okay I don't think so. Most ex-cheaters find other ways to cheat not saying you did or are but you can never be trusted 100% you will always be speculated for it you made a bad choice and Gamers don't forget so quickly. That's just not how it works especially if your a multiple time offender. This is the reason why records are reset we don't know which records have been cheated.

If your so good at BT you could atleast run the same time in a map or atleast get close and if records on maps are so important there's a awesome feature in Unreal tournament that you can use to preserve it forever I dunno if you've ever heard of it but its called a Screenshot its normally the "F9" button on your keyboard its pretty helpful and useful I'd start using it.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 06-27-2013 at 03:48 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Uh... I'm confused. Which record(s) was/were cheated before the reset exactly?
    \
    \
    Last edited by robKC; 06-27-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    any iedea of what the results are gonna be?
    Afgestudeerd Jij ook een A heb ik gezien? Proficiat

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper
    LtD[~;60836]Afgestudeerd
    Congrat!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    Afgestudeerd Jij ook een A heb ik gezien? Proficiat
    oh, thx

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Lol @ arguments over BT

I really agree with robd0ggie and tritany this time, its a good idea to create a Cheat Report topic here, to prevent things like this happen, i also played hard to get good records and put all my effort on it, and now this..? its kinda frustrating, i've got demos of some of my records to prove that they are legal haha

Is there anyway to recover the old records with the previous .ini file? I'm sure we can help to find out all the cheated and HELPED recs (i consider that cheating, and its pathetic also rofl) and discuss everything in a formal way

Quote Originally Posted by Pwn*j00 View Post
    Yah shotgun, I have seen Robd0ggie play many times and he is a great player.
    There is a difference between decent players and really good ones, he is one of them.
    No cheats involved just solid knowledge of the game.
    Why would you accuse him of this? Think before you speak next time.
    Then tell him and many other of his friends the same before accusing me of cheating, lol?

I had a feeling that someone would bring up rob's past and have a grudge over it . None the less both statements are valid as in I can see how frustrating it must be getting all the rec's then have it deleted because other people were using a dodgebot etc. But sam holds a good point too you know, The BT sever just ended up being busy, it started as just having it for fun to expand our team and enjoy. The ping was great and it interested allot of people into the sever, resulting it being busy. I'm not sure pat if you guy's really do wanna look at the logs and really point out what's almost real or not..

Oh and Rob, your gonna get harassed about your past allot so brace yourself lol. Not something dealt lightly here.

Thread Information