User Tag List

Thread: Sorry!

Sorry!

Alright, sorry, I was dicking around today and boosting Mer. I got banned for three matches, and that was extended to roughly 48 matches by Fleecey. I won't cause issues again. Haven't been banned in a couple years. So, I'm sorry, and I'm hoping I can get the ban lifted being that I have been pretty good lately. I won't cause any more trouble. If the ban isn't lifted, then so be it. I respect that. I'd just really, really appreciate being let back on.

Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cybernator View Post
    Alright, sorry, I was dicking around today and boosting Mer. I got banned for three matches, and that was extended to roughly 48 matches by Fleecey. I won't cause issues again. Haven't been banned in a couple years. So, I'm sorry, and I'm hoping I can get the ban lifted being that I have been pretty good lately. I won't cause any more trouble. If the ban isn't lifted, then so be it. I respect that. I'd just really, really appreciate being let back on.

Thanks for reading.
    Here is the thing, I told you many times to stop and u didn't. I also saw you boosted others. If you are bored of a map than go spec or leave and come back later.

I will unban you, but please don't cause problem in future.

I 100% understand and appreciate what you're saying. Again, sorry! Thank you very, very, very, very much for unbanning me. I totally appreciate it and I don't take your mercy for granted. THANK YOU!

If only all ban reactions were like this, we would hardly have to ban anyone ever.... +1 to that fantasy wish.....sigh.

Thread Information