User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lag? DDoS?

cant go on like this report it to the authorities.
    Probabrley this kiddo make also problems somewhere else!

I don't think there is enough possible evidence to report him DDOSing? Cuz they are always needing serious evidence to take any actions. -.- Unless it's different in other country.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I don't think there is enough possible evidence to report him DDOSing? Cuz they are always needing serious evidence to take any actions. -.- Unless it's different in other country.
    I live near Strasbourg . Strasbourg is "European capital", i know 1 or 2 persons over there .
    If needed
    Directorate General of Human Rights and Rule of Law. Council of Europe, Strasbourg, France. Tel. +33-3-9021-4506

http://www.coe.int/t/dghl/cooperatio..._V7adopted.pdf
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 05-20-2015 at 06:10 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

If you guys are joining channels on irc I advise all of you to not use webchat since it is very easy for the ddoser to obtain your ip with it (a mistake that will cost me) and if your using mirc please mask your ip so it is not visible to the public, not only is he ddosing servers but he's doing it to quite a lot of individuals including myself. If you get ddosed you might have to reboot your modem then restart your pc and wait about 5 min for your connection to come on simply put IT'S A PAIN IN THE ASS. Those with static ip you need to be very careful who you give out your ip to and don't play on strange servers where he can possibly obtain your ip I heard a rumour that the ddoser also has servers and sometimes renames his servers to the US/uK insta servers. Knowing the ddoser reads these forums I'm sure hes going to ddos me again but idgaf.
    Last edited by Deepack123; 05-20-2015 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack123 View Post
    I'm sure hes going to ddos me again but idgaf.
    Lol, are you on dial up?
    Lock all of your router's ports except the services you need to forward.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack123 View Post
    If you guys are joining channels on irc I advise all of you to not use webchat since it is very easy for the ddoser to obtain your ip with it (a mistake that will cost me) and if your using mirc please mask your ip so it is not visible to the public, not only is he ddosing servers but he's doing it to quite a lot of individuals including myself.
    Yeah, this is exactly what I'm trying to avoid. Anyone can give out any IP address as well (whoever join, either himself or other he hired to grab info)... so this sux balls yo! ;P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Lol, are you on dial up?
    Lock all of your router's ports except the services you need to forward.
    nah I'm not on dial up lol but he already has my ip so not much I can do. I already tried so much to solve this I give up now fuck this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Yeah, this is exactly what I'm trying to avoid. Anyone can give out any IP address as well (whoever join, either himself or other he hired to grab info)... so this sux balls yo! ;P
    *edited for safety reasons*
    Last edited by Deepack123; 05-21-2015 at 12:53 AM.

@Deepack123

It might be worth saving your log files and sending them to the host for the IP(s) that are affecting you - try something like https://ipinfo.io/, type in an IP, click on the network ID, then do a Ctrl+F search for "abuse" to find their abuse department email address. Send them details of what you've been experiencing, the dates and times, and attach your log file. And be polite, you'll get a lot further that way.
    Last edited by darkshaihulud; 05-21-2015 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Typo

Well. I think I counted over 10k ips last time....so that would be rather difficult. Have tried packet sniffing and analysing to find the source. Definitely getting somewhere with that....

The 'type' / method being used is probably down to vulnerable routers as opposed to a botnet. But I can't be sure. Playing with firewall rules ATM to filter these.

Thread Information