Ban for 2000+ matches. - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    timtim changing maps without a reason or anything @|uK|fleecey

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    timtim changing maps without a reason or anything
    ah i saw once before Blaze changed map on insta he said "he dont want play noob maps isnt big deal i support that.. they can do that. this sound little bit childis kk :P

changing the map cause there is a new map and you wanna play it or whatever else is not right you can't force people to play a map that you want even for blaze stop dat shit dude.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    My computer is the only one that has admin and my dad has NEVER had any power or could have possibly did it so IDK what timtim is on about I can unload the bullshit train right now if this is the way its going to be.
    Just for what I'm "on about": The server logs showed a lot of shit talk between DirkDiggler and LY (donelli aka Grizzly) and then LY being banned by DirkDiggler shortly after. DirkDiggler's IP matches yours, but you said it wasn't you so the only logical assumption is that it was someone else in your household. The timestamp matches up to shortly before donelli made this thread with no other admins updating the ban. I apologize for being honest and open and logical when answering donelli's question about who banned him after he assumed it was me when it wasn't. I'll try to be less honest and reasonable in the future.

timtim changing maps without a reason or anything
    Huh? I think you're confused. Assuming you're referring to our last encounter (and Fleecey was there), Jst2Blond gave me a link to a better version of Bedrooms where it's easier to see the crosshair. I noticed people vote the old version so I forced it to the newer one immediately. And then it turned out that there was something wrong with the newer one that was causing ACE to keep kicking people. I assumed it was a version mismatch via the redirect server, so I renamed the map and uploaded it to the server and redirect, added it to mapvote, reset the server, reloaded mapvote, and then forced it to Bedrooms again since that's what people were trying to play. And then it turns out something was wrong with the map itself that was causing ACE to kick people, so yeah, then I forced it to something else.

And if I've ever forced a map switch, it's because I just updated and reset the server, which I typically try to do between maps. If the match is more than a couple of minutes in, I'll wait patiently until the 15 minutes is up and I'll see which map people are voting, and then I'll switch it to that upon reset. Otherwise, if I don't like a map, I will simply leave the server.

On rare occasions when I don't have time to wait around for 10+ minutes and would like to ensure the mapvote is updated correctly, I will reset the server mid-map and then force a switch to the new maps to make sure they load for everyone (to avoid the issue Bedrooms had). Again, this is extremely rare and I've only done it once in recent memory. Plus if people don't like the new map(s), they can vote something else. It's pretty simple.

Side note: It would be fantastic if the server didn't have to be reset to alter mapvote. This is possible but not with the current mapvote.

In the future, pull your head out of your ass and pay closer attention before making accusations. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    And then it turned out that there was something wrong with the newer one that was causing ACE to keep kicking people
    @TimTim
    In the Siege server you cannot vote for the DownTown beta maps in a row or ACE will kick EVERYONE, try loading the new Bedrooms map after a non-bedrooms map and do the experiment...
    PD: Anth ape
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

In the future, pull your head out of your ass and pay closer attention before making accusations. Thanks!
    yo tbh i didn't mean anything of the shit you said
    @|uK|fleecey can you cofirm it was tim tim who switched from map the first time ty.

yo tbh i didn't mean anything of the shit you said
    @|uK|fleecey can you cofirm it was tim tim who switched from map the first time ty.
    Actually timtim, we were playing a map and you logged in to server admin and changed it to your map that you made, you said it yourself in the game that it was a new map and you wanted to try it.

If there is a new map on siege, we don't force it, we let players vote it.

And I really was looking forward to playing bedrooms, until you changed it and then people crashed, including myself.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Actually timtim, we were playing a map and you logged in to server admin and changed it to your map that you made, you said it yourself in the game that it was a new map and you wanted to try it.
    to ensure the mapvote is updated correctly, I will reset the server mid-map and then force a switch to the new maps to make sure they load for everyone (to avoid the issue Bedrooms had). Again, this is extremely rare and I've only done it once in recent memory. Plus if people don't like the new map(s), they can vote something else. It's pretty simple.
    I typically try to do between maps. If the match is more than a couple of minutes in, I'll wait patiently until the 15 minutes is up and I'll see which map people are voting, and then I'll switch it to that upon reset.
    And I really was looking forward to playing bedrooms, until you changed it and then people crashed, including myself.
    then forced it to Bedrooms again since that's what people were trying to play. And then it turns out something was wrong with the map itself that was causing ACE to kick people
    I apologize for keeping the servers up to date so that more people can enjoy playing on them more often. And I'm sorry you and kenneth just happened to randomly get the shit end of the stick during the one extremely rare occurrence that I didn't wait until the map ended to update the server and test it out to make sure everything was in working order. 99% of the time I go through each server one by one and wait for each map on each server to end before restarting, but this just happened to be the other 1% of those times where I didn't wait around twiddling my thumbs for 10+ minutes. If I knew kenneth was going to act like a toddler about it and force me to defend my actions on these forums I would have been more patient.
    Last edited by TimTim; 03-21-2015 at 10:24 PM.

I'll just start logging into admin and go godmode when I'm getting my asshole pushed in.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

that I didn't wait until the map ended to update the server and test it out to make sure everything was in working order
    what is the diff between ctf and siege?

Thread Information