TRA - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TRA

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    Attachment 2284

hahahaha this makes me laugh a lot hahahaha, it's all right with youNordog haahha truth hahahah I saw you coming, now that you know who baneaste me know what action you take, take off the ban? or let me meet it? considering these questions I hope to make a decision what to do with evidence of the situation and also taking into account the opinion of most of the community ...
    finally I thanks you to watch the server, just remember you do many other forms
    Peace!

hahahahah esto me hace reir mucho hahaaha, esta todo bien contigo @Nordog haahha la verdad que te vi venir hahahah , ahora que sabes a quien baneaste quisiera saber que accion vas a tomar, sacarme el ban ? o dejarme cumplir la pena? considerando estas preguntas espero que al tomar una decision lo hagas con pruebas de la situacion y ademas teniendo en cuenta la opinion de los jugadores de la comunidad...
    por ultimo te agradesco que cuides el server, solo te recuerdo que muchos lo hacemos de otras formas
    Paz!
    Why should it change anything if he knew it was you?
    Are you allowed to play lame just because you are registered here? Why should he lift the ban?

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    @[R]^Osyris Nordog warned you because of complaints from players during the previous map, which is why it seemed out of place for you.

@HakunaMatata You do play pretty lame sometimes.
    @TimTim Sometimes your days are like that, no?
    Complaints? , Complaints are personal, PERSONAL, that's what this forum! what you say are rumors, really anyone who has a complaint will expose him personally.
    nothing happens, I will not do great story anyway, 60 periods are not important, only that shit cracks me because lately I'm not playing followed yesterday to have free time between and passes this, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    @Nordog, i don t know if You are aware : Tra' is hakunamatata .
    @HakunaMatata, stop aliasing, This s so boring . We have recently too many players playing with aliases, but also too many anonymous ones . So, because You couldn t know who is aliasing or not, @Nordog, if needed, You Can ask us in order to give You real info about a Player .
    @Jst2blond Boring and depressing for me is having to deal with badly behaved players, came to a point that I decided to go on to a plane, so I avoid being thrown around my neck every time you spawned, for me this game is not to insult another playing decently, is that alias use, plus it's fun hacerce rookie and then explode xD xD is adrenalinico

Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    Why should it change anything if he knew it was you?
    Are you allowed to play lame just because you are registered here? Why should he lift the ban?
    @uenz keep in my place!

Hey Osyris is still here. Havent you seen for long time on =[SIEGE]=- |uK| One Night Stand -=[SIEGE]=- Server ?

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Osyris View Post
    not is necesary i just want give him my opinión. but we talk this night and show our views about it =).

hes not using the name osyris hes playing with the name ")R°_340°" and smeting else

Thread Information