User Tag List

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Higor, you're doing a great job changing things on the server and fixing siege up little better but when you put it on the server and most people don't like it, you should change it back. It was a good test to see how things works and how people react but listen to the people. Don't take it personal with all the complains, we just sharing our thoughts about your work, what we like and dislike. There is some things that are great, that you have done for siege, but then again, some things we dont like. We can't all just lie and say we like it, we have to be honest about it.

Make a poll about this things, if we want it on the server or not, and see how many people will vote about it.
    Listen to the people at least!

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    the usual constructor noises such as someone scrolling through the menu or trying to build something but not having enough ru and it making that error noise should still be there, its part of the game, people who cant hear these things are obviously not aware enough in the game itself, I would say to reactivate these sounds in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Higor, you're doing a great job changing things on the server and fixing siege up little better but when you put it on the server and most people don't like it, you should change it back. It was a good test to see how things works and how people react but listen to the people. Don't take it personal with all the complains, we just sharing our thoughts about your work, what we like and dislike. There is some things that are great, that you have done for siege, but then again, some things we dont like. We can't all just lie and say we like it, we have to be honest about it.

Make a poll about this things, if we want it on the server or not, and see how many people will vote about it.
    Perfect coment! this what fleece said applies to all players =)
    tnx

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post

+1

@Higor, i think all binds set + build it some times dont work... just set but dont build
    my RC bind sometimes failed and now my Mine bind

SetMode 9 0 | BuildIt | onRelease setmode 0 0 | getweapon siegeultimaterc15.sgconstructor
    SetMode 9 2| BuildIt

Other sugestion is... make bombs not removable, many times that i make RC for kill conts, teles, after the enemy item be destroyed, i remove the bomb and recover many RU. RC with only 250 RU is super overpower lol

If you managed to remove a rocket cannon before it disappears, that speaks really bad for the enemy team.
    I'd never allow this to happen if it was my weapon you're standing in front of.

Hey, I removed a neutron bomb once before it was killed...
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

I don't think you should make them removable. I accidently build rocket cannons all the time because of binds. It'd be highly annoying if I just lost all my ru cause I can't remove them.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    If you managed to remove a rocket cannon before it disappears, that speaks really bad for the enemy team.
    I'd never allow this to happen if it was my weapon you're standing in front of.

Hey, I removed a neutron bomb once before it was killed...
    for kill conts or tele fast i make rc and defend it, when the enemy item dies i remove and recorver half of ru + the ru that i gain with the itens attack, but really it's not so easy for do, and by other side, me too make RCs unconsciously sometime and remove for only loss half, loss 500 RU by an accident is hater

maybe is better keep the RC removable

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    Nice, I've seen lately A LOT of people with shield and metal... so annoying (and more for me, 'cause I'm aiming horribly these days -.-)
    The way you deal with shield and metal is to ask for a boost and then pulse or rocket. Even if you don't kill them on the first go, you'll still weaken their armor. Remember, a portion of your damage to their armor is permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    The way you deal with shield and metal is to ask for a boost and then pulse or rocket. Even if you don't kill them on the first go, you'll still weaken their armor. Remember, a portion of your damage to their armor is permanent.
    lol ok. But is still very annoying

Thread Information