Kushiii and ALL_DAY - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    You seriously need to google "Sarcasm"

you are now being delusional.

Ha . see ya in 500
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

Fluke, chill out and stop banning him with ridiculous reasons

*sigh* I wish I was demoing that match or atleast got a couple screenshots because you did say "nigga" or some variation of it and kept going off with similar words. Kush you were warned multiple times by fleece, even provoking her at times. I asked her after the match if any bans were made and she said no, but she warned your asses and that if she saw it again she wasn't going to take it lightly at all. Just because you may not find it raciest doesn't meen that somebody else will, get that through your head.

Im with fluke on this one, the ban is justified. Fluke or fleece just post all them sshots or your demo just to shut them up, because clearly there are some thick minded people here.

I can confirm Kush is black because I seen it awhile ago.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    ಠ_ಠ

Thanks cham but its ok. The first response i said in post was sorri but since he is just fishing to argue id rather take this ban then to prove some racist wrong

Quote Originally Posted by kushface View Post
    Thanks cham but its ok. The first response i said in post was sorri but since he is just fishing to argue id rather take this ban then to prove some racist wrong
    How the hell do you figure that out? go back and re-read because you must be blind or incapable of reading anything correctly. I was responding to other people and never mentioned your name until you piped up after the same old "gang up on fluke on every fucking ban he applies because he is a tyrant", then you started to talk shit. Funny how it is always the same group who stamps their feet and cries about one being banned and no matter what the proof or reason is....it was wrong and didn't deserve punishment...blah blah blah blah fucking blah. Funny how bans of people outside the little circle doesn't ever get mentioned or argued about.

What is so tough with showing a pic of your hand with UK written on it to show it is real? don't you want to prove me wrong? I am accusing you of being a liar and if you are not lying then provide proof, just like I do.

Chamberly plz...your word means nothing to me and never will.

I don't care if you or anyone else has a problem with this. You provoked mods over and over and made a mockery of the server rules, more importantly one of the strictest rules. All those piping up know nothing of what went on which makes their opinions void, but they trivialise the reason. Your ban is made worse by how you are acting.

For me its same shit different day, people thinking I have made a trigger happy ban and telling me what I should do and how my actions are always wrong blah blah etc.

Show some respect for the house you are playing in. 200 matches is pretty lenient for provoking mods with a racist based trolling.

I still don't understand how you came to the conclusion I am a nazi racist, still working on that one.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-14-2016 at 09:39 PM.

as i said im done arguing with a nazi fuck. see ya in 500

- - - Updated - - -

as i said im done arguing with a nazi fuck. see ya in 500

You were pushing it with racism based trolling and you know you were, just like the others. I am tired of the same shit happening even when I provide proof and have 2 other mods who were there at the time.....but I still get made out like it was a trigger happy trivial ban.

I have just removed both of your bans. Not because I changed my mind and feel you didn't deserve it. The way you are acting right now would normally make me increase it even more.

I simply don't have the energy or health to do this shit any more.

Thread Information