User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kushface

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Fine by spending your ru as you want, but play like a douche bag like kush does, he does this pretty much every game he plays.
    He knows how to play and build, but just being an ass...

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    he does this pretty much every game he plays.
    No he is paying like a noob only on bathrooms.

--- Updated ---

Kush just go spec if you don t like the map. Don't play like a noob and make people complain about you.

Before escalating anything. First thing is that you discuss this stuff in-clan.
    The second is that there is no rule on how you spend your RU. Not playing teamplay is not against the rules and people decide what they want to do with their own ru. As long as rules are respected people should have the freedom to practice being any kind of bag they want be it .. douchebag, scumbag, shitbag....whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    But in Kush's case, he has been ignoring everyone's request on his team in couple of matches. He even had enough RU to make a ss first, and deny to do so. However, he went on ignoring building anything and just go on the kill spree or so on, and build a jetpack at the wrong time and get killed quite easily (didn't make it through halfway through the bathroom map.) Sound wrong eh? Not helping the team much, even upgrading some builds; cont, sp, sup, core, etc. is a lack of a team player, no one want the guy on the team. lol.
    There weren't that many peoples on his team and I end up coming in the game later to help the poor team to kick the guy out. :P

Next time he does stuff like that again, I will be posting demo lol.

Oh yeah, let's not forget what he has done couple of weeks ago... ignoring majority of the players in the server that is less than 6 in total, destroying a leech game and everyone was telling him to go away. Let's see what he do next time.
    maybe he had something....(flame grenade)and i ususally go with jetpack on bathrooms with my shitty tactics to make 50-100% core damage plis.(Da Future)

But in Kush's case, he has been ignoring everyone's request on his team in couple of matches. He even had enough RU to make a ss first, and deny to do so. However, he went on ignoring building anything and just go on the kill spree or so on, and build a jetpack at the wrong time and get killed quite easily (didn't make it through halfway through the bathroom map.) Sound wrong eh? Not helping the team much, even upgrading some builds; cont, sp, sup, core, etc. is a lack of a team player, no one want the guy on the team. lol.
    Idk about kush but some weeks ago I made a complaint against Slut when he/she didn't make the SS after being upped and rather made a iNUKE which wasn't used for like 20-25 minutes. I was told at that time that they can do whatever they want with their RU .. all we can do is kickvote them so thats why I said that

Quote Originally Posted by kushface View Post
    UT is a game.
    Yea Kushface its just a game but your teammates playing too and they want to play a fun game, in normal game nobody likes if someone idling or fooling around and the teams stacked wait for a leech game and you can do there what you want, in normal game play or leave

Many players making nuke before SS and SHP and they dont help the team only making stupid things and waste ru everywhere, i hate when some teammates make useless conts and minishields with 4-5 sp in our base door and in the core too and the other team got 3000-4000ru leech with 1 nuking, just watch TRO how many useless leech buildings or moonlight how many nukes drop in the enemy base lol.
    Last edited by Stormy; 04-02-2014 at 12:28 PM.

This thread only covers one side of the story btw, Im just not the pussy to come and cry like a bitch
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

Quote Originally Posted by Booty View Post
    First thing is that you discuss this stuff in-clan.
    Honestly, this have nothing to do with the clan, it's how kush's behavior on public server. The clan can't do nothing, but admin/moderator can do something.

General gameplay, everyone want kush off of their team because of non-tactical team play and helpless. Not enough kick vote because the other team want to use him as a leech. Sometimes, he won't co-operate.

And this is not just CoD complaint about another CoD, this is a group of peoples in public server having complaint about him and didn't report. Maybe this is clear enough now.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 04-02-2014 at 02:55 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Once again oddd how u werent complaining or making post before delux joined. you seemed to play with me fine on ur team, till i lagged out and u lost it

Quote Originally Posted by kushface View Post
    Odd how our games before deluxe joined tonight u didnt seem to have any complaints with me
    you know why? because its a team game and i suspect you didn't do that before i joined you dumb noob

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    WAIT, wasn't it mentioned earlier that you can do whatever you want with your RU. nobody can force u to do something as far as you are not removing anyone's build.
    banny EADC

u done crying bitch?

Thread Information