User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by InfraRed View Post
    You are a savior for finding this!! Underneath my mouse is a button in the middle {looks like select on a playstation controller} and it stopped my mousewheel from scrolling and now has a hard click feel sound to it when I roll it! I thought it was broke all this time. Thanks a bunch for fixing it for me haha!! Atleast one good thing came out of all this, fixed my mouse wheel that I've had problems with oldcombogib automatically switching my weapon to the grappling hook once upon a time
    "oh duh! hahahaha! why didn't i see that!! haahaha!! i'm so dumb!! hahahahaha...ha"

You are forcing it far too much. Your "mouse wheel up, fire, mouse wheel down" isn't the mouse glitching/bugging. I was specing and saw enough snaps/unsnaps like this:

capture1.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Just view in virtualdub, it's jpegs. If you'd like to provide your client-side demo, it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    "oh duh! hahahaha! why didn't i see that!! haahaha!! i'm so dumb!! hahahahaha...ha"

You are forcing it far too much. Your "mouse wheel up, fire, mouse wheel down" isn't the mouse glitching/bugging. I was specing and saw enough snaps/unsnaps like this:

capture1.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Just view in virtualdub, it's jpegs. If you'd like to provide your client-side demo, it would be nice.

I really didn't know there was a button to make the mouse stick, I'm still not sure it isn't going mousewheel up/down but it feels firm when I scroll. Some people don't always test their mice and just plug and play. I thought it was broken since I bought a tower on ebay and never fiddled with the mouse when it came out of the box. So, I'm not forcing anything. I like that my screen is actually staying put and not moving around. Also, a clientside demo? It was a public server, and I wasn't doing any demorecing. Now if the server saved a demorecord from that game in one of my folders, tell me where to look and i'll upload it.

http://speedy.sh/hn39P/CTF-Vp-FragWh...7-23-25-24.dem
    http://speedy.sh/aUE2G/CTF-LiandriDo...7-23-09-10.dem

Combo but still demos, if I have snappy shots like you say they should be in these demorecs too
    Last edited by InfraRed; 04-18-2014 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    @|uK|chiseller I guess you didn't read my post. I do have logs that show InfraRed toggling, but I don't have a demo because I forgot that the autodemo setting doesn't work while in spectator.
    I did read your post but there was nothing in there that would let me verify the justness of the ban or even allow InfraRed to defend himself. I'd suggest you match your logs with demos and post them in the moderator section first.
    It's not that I want to discourage you - I like what you are trying to achieve - but we also need to follow the rules.

@|uK|chiseller I said to PM me if you wanted to see the logs because I didn't want to reveal the method to the public. But as you can see, I've changed my mind about that, partly as a result of you questioning my integrity in public. It's not a big deal though since I believe there are only a small handful of current cheaters, and their methods of cheating are usually more sophisticated (harder to detect) than a toggle.

@InfraRed There wasn't a single other instance where your MouseWheel was triggered. I logged you for barely 3 minutes, and in retrospect, I should have gathered more, but I banned you after that last one because the pattern (MouseWheelDown -> Fire -> MouseWheelUp) was perfectly clear. Repeating that sequence multiple times doesn't happen by accident. Knowing what I knew about your actions and seeing what I saw using behindview 0, the thought of allowing you to continue playing (with the score being 0 to 12+ in your favor in just a few minutes) made me sick to my stomach. Cheaters like you are the scum of the universe. You know it. I know it. And it will be a damn shame if you weasel your way out of this ban.

P.S. I'd love to see you try to explain shots like the one around frame 540 of the clip Meth posted. Your crosshair is nowhere near the enemy and yet it snaps directly to him when you fire with 0 movement in between. I could understand a slight discrepancy due to lag or rounding errors with your view rotation or the enemy's location, but the difference is too much. Of course that's just one clip and I wish I had enough time to isolate all the others, but I don't think they matter at all at this point, because we clearly see you pressing MouseWheelDown, Firing, and then pressing MouseWheelUp... multiple times... on purpose.
    Last edited by TimTim; 04-18-2014 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by InfraRed View Post
    You are a savior for finding this!!....
    My mousewheel is set like that right from the start, doesn't help here.

I think it's bigheaded people like yourself who are the scum of the universe. You think that you're always right when clearly, you aren't even close to being right on this at all. His demo up above, I didn't even shoot those three tagged in your little mousewheel up/down fiasco thing. You were playing in the game, was obviously mad at some people in the first map for killing you and you were trying to clown around and dm people on ancient. You went to spec maybe for a minute? Then banned me. I have no problems with defending myself against accusations that you make up to make yourself look good. Of course, you want to be right to justify yourself in front of this community or they'll discredit you and all you've done here. I understand, as I've said, I'll work with you to try to reproduce anything you've seen on that demo. It's how I play, that is no cheat at all and if I'm banned for than so be it. It better be a permanent ban too, as soon as the ban would expire you could pull up another movie of me doing the same thing right after. I don't know where you've messed up in your logic, you just need to rethink it and go from there. Of course you won't, because you think you're so brilliant and you never get anything wrong. Trust me, you're wrong on me 100%

I see you didn't post your log of the whole game when ancient started. I don't figure you will post it from the start of the match. Also, multiple times? You've laid down three instances, and you said you banned me after the last one. 3 times in 3 minutes (going on what you posted, you said you were spectating me for three minutes) I would figure it would be about 20 since I was averaging about 10 kills a minute. That would have only netted me 3 out of the 30 kills, and after you left the game, it was pretty much people who straight lined so my kills per minute started to skyrocket. If I was toggling so hard, sure looks like it'd be more than 3 instances in 3 minutes. Also, I don't know how you came to the conclusion that the g9x laser mouse doesn't go mousewheel up down when in free movement mode. I know you didn't test it, once you do, get back with me and fix your errors. You have no idea what you are talking about and pulling your mechanics out of thin air that are untested.

As far as Meths snapshot thing goes, only the first kill looks questionable. My point of view, I saw the guy, shot him, moved the mouse back towards the middle of the screen in that instance and then saw two players on the ramp. Those other two shots from the video aren't even close to looking like an automated type of aim. Especially after I shot the first guy jumping off the ramp, the next guy spammed a shot and missed, left my mouse in the middle of my screen in case he slid off the side or made a sudden flip or jump off the ramp to get him. Then it wasn't even that guy in the dark red skin that was firing at me and it was a light colored skin so I killed him and tried to get on the wall to defend myself against the guy who was still on the ramp in the darkskin. That's why you see the mouse pulled like that in the 3rd. The second kill, I didn't even have to move my mouse, he jumped into the shot, first one looks odd but it's just a oddity, I'm sure it happens to a lot of players that don't get recorded like I do.
    Last edited by InfraRed; 04-18-2014 at 09:32 AM.

RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

post the full logs that you have, tim. no harm by this point. it's very strange how quickly infrared moves his crosshair on the third kill in meth's clip, and despite that speed there is no overshoot. usually when I make snapshots my crosshair doesn't stop exactly on their hitbox
    Competitive UT tournaments, pugs, and community: Global Unreal
    http://www.globalunreal.com/

Toggling is difficult to identify.. would be nice if there was a way to see it (or prove it) better. unless now there is ...? *wink

well it's pretty compelling evidence if infra is ONLY toggling his mouse wheel before and after shots, and making shots like the 3rd one in meth's clip.
    Competitive UT tournaments, pugs, and community: Global Unreal
    http://www.globalunreal.com/

Thread Information