User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rage Ban

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    What aliases did you use before 2012? And do you still have that machine?
    I used a bunch of random aliases. Most are "player#" because its easy to change. These names I didn't keep long so I can't remember which ones I used. Can remember only the recent ones I used. I played on combogibs before 2012, you can see all those names I used. I'm just a nobody that likes to alias on pub server to pick on novice players.

Been playing on this machine for at least 5 years, don't have the old one anymore.

Tbh, anyone that use random alias/name all the time is suspicious and lead to attention to ban when found... because most say cheaters mostly alias tho... that has been going on forever tho.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

This is backwards logic. Consistently using the same name so that people know who you are will lead people to trust you, while literally hundreds (if not thousands) of different aliases is exactly what cheaters (or people hiding something) do. There are plenty of players who outplay you who aren't afraid of using the same name every time they play, and I've never seen people accuse them of cheating and/or leave the server. With that said, your reasoning for hiding your identity doesn't sound legitimate at all.
    Using the same name would gain trust for the decent players that know I don't cheat. But I know for a fact when a bad player comes in and recognizes my name and have previously accused me of cheating, they will immediately leave or go to spec. You've never see anyone outplay me on combogibs except for that second last map we played on CTF-(Vp)PicturePerfect, and that guy was accused of cheating by that same spec you mentioned

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Tbh, anyone that use random alias/name all the time is suspicious and lead to attention to ban when found... because most say cheaters mostly alias tho... that has been going on forever tho.
    A lot of players alias on pubs. There is no rule against it. But how do you explain me not aliasing in pugs? Been pugging for years without any accusations.

I am also regularly accused of cheating, so I'm not even going to entertain the terrible reasoning in your last post.

What servers did you play on before 2012? And what name did you use before you started using a different alias every other map?

That is solid reasoning, its probably why you changed nicks. You probably don't notice but the players that accused you are more reluctant to play with you. I want to make the server enjoyable by changing my name, giving hope to these lesser skilled players to think that this "cheater" isn't in the server anymore. More populated server means more players to kill.

I played on Face servers. Never kept a name for very long though. Used names like player, asdfasdf, random numbers, killer, "nobody"/"sombody". Just a lot of random stupid names. Been aliasing since 1999.

Did you play on any of these servers?

Donuthole 44oz
    {HNC} Server
    Speedpug
    Chaptor1
    THORPOWRE // DALLAS
    [A]tlanta CTF
    DEATH'S FATPIPE FRAGHOUSE
    DEATH's NEW Fraghouse
    SniperMania
    Tripax
    3uroTrash
    Tammy's
    ProjectFrag

Quote Originally Posted by azcanize View Post
    But how do you explain me not aliasing in pugs?
    Well it's easy, to stick to 1 name and let peoples get to know you by it and get recognized. Then once they know you quite well... it can be good.
    But when you have no one that actually know you or to back you up... then what else you'd have to do to prove further in cases like this?

Hmm... out of words to say. I haven't been into the 'bunch of random name alias' kinda world to describe the difference haha.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Im not sure how long you've been playing but I remember I didn't see your name in #mlut until after about a year I joined. If you are an old school player, do you know of any mlutter from Toronto that had a history of cheating that appeared before 2012? People thought I was this player named "Vapor" but they said we have difference voice.

If you still think I cheat, then by all means post a demo. Its been done before on this forum.

My Jst2brunette~, it s ok you change/aliase name but why were you switch skins also . Sometimes i ve seen you change aliase + skin every 2 or 3 maps . What a waste of time . I don t really understand the fact you were changing your nick because you were frightenning at others . I remember some very old players as Paco-sniper, Mdgn, Leebee and so on also beeing accused to be a cheater but at least all have to say that they are only good players due to see their name and identifying at their gameplay .
    And, also, why are you wasting your time playing at combogib full of noob (as me), haters, ragers and bullying people? We aren t play in the same div cheaters or not .
    Blond's copyrighted

Did you play on any of these servers?

Donuthole 44oz
    {HNC} Server
    Speedpug
    Chaptor1
    THORPOWRE // DALLAS
    [A]tlanta CTF
    DEATH'S FATPIPE FRAGHOUSE
    DEATH's NEW Fraghouse
    SniperMania
    Tripax
    3uroTrash
    Tammy's
    ProjectFrag
    I think I played on donuthole a long time ago. Didn't play much because it was an IG server which I didn't like. If I could remember the alias I used I would tell you.

Not sure about the speedpug server though. I've played in #speedpug when I first joined the community. But not sure if that's the name of the server we used.

The rest of the servers dont sound familiar.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    My Jst2brunette~, it s ok you change/aliase name but why were you switch skins also . Sometimes i ve seen you change aliase + skin every 2 or 3 maps . What a waste of time . I don t really understand the fact you were changing your nick because you were frightenning at others . I remember some very old players as Paco-sniper, Mdgn, Leebee and so on also beeing accused to be a cheater but at least all have to say that they are only good players due to see their name and identifying at their gameplay .
    And, also, why are you wasting your time playing at combogib full of noob (as me), haters, ragers and bullying people? We aren t play in the same div cheaters or not .
    If I keep the same skin, people have an easier time recognizing who I am. lol. DOES NO ONE understand my logic???

I play on combogib because there are no good weapons servers. And the weapons community is dead. I don't always enjoy picking on you. There are times when I could easily kill you, but when I remember your cute lil bunny pics in your signature, I just let you kill me.

Thread Information