User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Well one question here, why did blaze take away SW's admin?!?!?!? admin abuse? any legitiment reason?

Lets get this story straight, ill break it down for you people ... I told Moskva what Osyris did... Moskva knows he was camping.... Moskva couldn't get on to ban him.... I asked Moskva if he wanted me to ban him... I banned him ... I put Moskva name, because it was Moskva's ban... Now tell me how Moskva was covering for me?

I didn't rage, Osyris has been camping and laming every time he plays.

When the map is Kanjar and your standing on our side sniping everyone who goes by in the back.. tell me that not camping because ill gladly ban myself for 50 matches and play every game like that right after.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    Well one question here, why did blaze take away SW's admin?!?!?!? admin abuse? any legitiment reason?
    My admin was revoked because I left |uK|, and its really up to them if they want to or not. Nothing wrong doing so.

Im here just to be a mod because server is full of lamers and no mods are on when I play late at night.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
    Lets get this story straight, ill break it down for you people ... I told Moskva what Osyris did... Moskva knows he was camping.... Moskva couldn't get on to ban him.... I asked Moskva if he wanted me to ban him... I banned him ... I put Moskva name, because it was Moskva's ban... Now tell me how Moskva was covering for me?
    if... if it's true, i think it's okay :B

I don't play siege, and if uK trusts you, then I don't see how you being in the clan would make a difference whether or not you're admin or mod. I know Fleece was admin or mod for a long time before she joined uK. So, it doesn't make sense, unless it's to punish you for leaving the clan. However, I thought this was a gaming clan not a gang. -.-

I also think admins should be mature. The quote Neff posted showed you being highly immature. Sure the guy might have been camping, and it might annoy you that he was getting away with it or you feel that he has to suck to camp, whatever. Either way, there was no reason you needed to flip out, cuss him out, or insult him. You should defend yourself and your reasoning in a mature and professional manner. Yes, this is a game, and yes, most on here are under 18, but that doesn't give you an excuse to act like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum. If this is how you act on a normal basis, then I don't see why you should be made mod. If this was a one time incident which you'd be glad to sincerely apologize for, then I don't see any reason why they shouldn't give you mod. it's annoying to play on a server, where admins are only active one part of the day, and you're stuck with the lamers and no way to kick them or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
    Lets get this story straight, ill break it down for you people ...

"I told Moskva what Osyris did"

"Moskva knows he was camping"

"Moskva couldn't get on to ban him"

"I asked Moskva if he wanted me to ban him... I banned him ... I put Moskva name, because it was Moskva's ban."

Im here just to be a mod because server is full of lamers and no mods are on when I play late at night.
    The fact that Moskva couldn't get on means all he knew was what you "told" him. It wasn't his ban he wasn't there to enforce it and it sounds like he was taking your word.

I don't even care what he was doing I hear different definitions of camping from different admins and it hardly gets enforced.

As far as I'm concerned there's players way worse than Osyris that go unnoticed.

Now heres some advice, as a regular player we record demos and upload and post. Enjoy

--- Updated ---

I don't disagree that a mod would benefit the server that plays the hours nobody else is around and trouble makers are free to cause mayhem.

But I don't want it to be silver wing.

Neff I couldnt get on as my UT crashed midgame, I did see him from spec
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    Neff I couldnt get on as my UT crashed midgame, I did see him from spec
    Ok well I've got all the sides to this story.

Sorry to say after being degraded and talked to in a similar manner I saw him respond to Osyris and told I had to respect him as an admin I just assumed the worst.

My argument is simply immaturity now.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Everything you say is immaturity retard.

Quote Originally Posted by kron View Post
    Everything you say is immaturity retard.
    Figured a hater would say something like that, didn't expect it to be a troll.

I'm not the one "requesting" moderator, so your opinion of me is irrelevant, go have fun with it I don't care

I think I like Neff now. I say we give him mod.

Thread Information