Old Mouse Question about New Mice - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    So the Razer Chroma is going back and its now between these 3, which one is the better one for this game?

Logitech G502
    Razer Abyss 2014
    Rocatt Kone Pure Optical

or maybe I should get 2 mice, these 2 will run about the same as one of the above ones and are lower dpi which might work better for me;

Roccat Lua
    Logitech G100s

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    I was just about to ask if the Chroma was worth it, lol

I had a 3G like 5 years ago and it kept making my computer lock up. The taskbar acted like a brick wall, it wouldn't let me click on the start button. I had to end explorer.exe an restart it again.

These problems been fixed yet? How does a 3G perform in newer games?
    Hi, not sure, I have't tried any of the Deathadders before, I just posted a reply on the thread, trying to narrow it down and get 1 or two mice. Maybe I'll just order a 20 pack of the Dell M-UVDEL1, these oldies work superbly with UT.

Update:

So I returned the Razer Chroma and had decided on the Roccat Lua and the Logitech G100S (Only Available at Radio Shack) and to my surprise Radio Shack also has the Logitech G400s (shelves are full and on sale for $29.99) so I decided to buy this one without hesitation because its on the flawless sensor list and I hear its a replica of the MX518. I'm about to try it out, any feedback on proper settings will be appreciated, thanks.

Seems like a decent price. Here's mine:

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-D66-...S5CDXCG2877RBZ

Pretty sure it's what sas*bleh uses also. Been through two MX518s. The buttons were too hard to push and they changed the mouse feet for the worse. Side buttons were nice, especially for people who play mods other than just Combo Gib. Switched to the Intellimouse 3.0 Explorer with Steelpad QcK. Might be the setup GitzZz used back at his WCG competitions. Now back to the basics with the Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical and a small red mousepad. Sensitivity at 3.0, DirectInput on, Windows enhance pointer precision off. No special acceleration fixes or mouse polling rate tweaks. These things just aren't necessary at the amateur level. Same would go for the 144Hz monitors.

Oh yeah, and bleh's custom crosshair =)

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Shit alright. I had a G500 before it started to screw up. I'll look into getting a Deathadder
    really preference tbh I used G500 for years and when the G500 was replaced with the g500s i used that till they stopped making those now its replaced with the G502 and im in a lost land of what to do with mouses... G502 isnt bad but its heavy that mouse list isnt bad alot of good mouses on there aside from (my experience zowies and im pretty iffy on the roccats)

The newer deathadder uses the 4G sensor alot of people claim the 3G was the best for the adder I don't know I have limited experience with it. others say the new version is good with the 4G sensor mouse feels better overall and the scrollwheel is better aswell.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 05-31-2015 at 07:10 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

I might just consider looking into a old Logitech mice. The Deathadder logo is putrid to look at.

Hopefully I can find a decent G5. One of the best mice I ever owned.

Update:

So my gameplay display has dramatically improved, it is day and night, thanks UNrealshots for the file!

Now my new mouse the Logitech G400S, it seemed to work good for a day or two then I noticed I wasn't as accurate so I went back to another old mouse the Logitech Click! now with the new display seetings, its an 800dpi mouse and the accuracy and feel is perfect. However, today I noticed its firing off an extra shot from time to time and the player starts spinning by itself from time to time as well.

What should the correct settings be for my new Logitech G400S, I want to use it but I start playing and not as accurate as with the Click!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logitechoptical.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	2389? how much sensitivity? and what should I set the dpi too? thanks

How'd I do?

As long as its not from over seas most are defective listed as new.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

G400 is awesome. If my G400 break i will get a G400S for sure.
    I play with 700 dpi, 1000hz, 1.07 sensitivity and acceleration ON at mouse driver. (fovs 112/80)

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    As long as its not from over seas most are defective listed as new.
    I considered the Intellimouse 3.0 but all the listings were from Japan

It's just used

Thread Information