User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Here Krikor this is how it goes.

YDT: TROLL TROLL TROLL
    Moko: RELIGION RELIGION RELIGION
    YDT:TROLL TROLL, TROLL, TROLL TROLL TROLL
    Moko:GOD, RELIGION, GOD, RELIGION
    YDT: TROLL TROLL TROLL
    Moko: RELIGION RELIGION, BIBLE BIBLE, GOD GOD GOD.

Ill pray you leave

PS - Thats all you can say and you know were right and its not false. Bitch come back when you grow up which is in 4 and a half years.

I hope you fucking burn on the 'falsities' until then. Print it out and hang it on your door.
    Last edited by Sakura; 07-28-2011 at 02:13 PM.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

Alright Sakrura tone down on the hate.

I have told everyone on the forums before .. dont let words on the internet draw out a reaction from you.

Thats what everyone wants and it is completely and utterly useless.

It is in everyones interest for one of the arguing parties to stfu!.

Its actually in my interest to keep this thing rolling.

kron you dick, quit disliking my posts.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Patheticcccc

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    Ill pray you leave

PS - Thats all you can say and you know were right and its not false. Bitch come back when you grow up which is in 4 and a half years.

I hope you fucking burn on the 'falsities' until then. Print it out and hang it on your door.
    hahahha stfu KID! I'm still waiting for your demons btw! But before u call them please CHANGE your DIAPERS! Thanks ))))

Get the stick out of your ass too terminator and go play with Moko.
    Winston Churchill

What I want to know is how Sakura can get so offended by Moko's beliefs. If you're both Christian, and all she's doing is trying to help you to be a BETTER Christian (which most religious people try to do (improve their beliefs)) then why does it offend you so much?

The first time I said anything to Moko was about how I respected her strength when it came to her religion. She's not afraid to put "God Bless You" at the end of her posts, or to speak about her religion. Yes, religion as a discussion CAN lead to arguments, people being offended, and possibly other bad outcomes, but I've never seen her do it to purposely make a person feel uncomfortable.

You and someone else, who I won't name out of respect, mentioned her PMing you trying to CONVERT you to Christianity. If you're already Christian, then I don't understand how this can even be done. I straight-up told Moko how I used to be Christian, but there were things that happened in my life that caused me to lose my faith. She respected that, and she didn't try to push it on me or anything. Separation of Church and State don't apply to all forums. Unless it's stated in the rules that you're NOT allowed to talk about religion, then that should imply you can. I've never seen her bash anyone of other religions, and she even said she had nothing against anyone else's beliefs.

I don't know where this stemmed from, since at one point I saw you defending her yourself, and teaming up with her as the "spokeswomen" of the forum. All I do know is I don't consider you mature at all. A person who NEEDS to use swear words in a post to try and argue their side only looks stupid to me. Not to mention, you have a habit of threatening people a LOT when they don't agree with you. That will get you nowhere in life. In fact, it'll mostly get you in trouble. I understand you don't have an easy life. I've seen the posts you've made, but I don't understand why you act the way you do on here. If this is how you act in real life, then it's a shock to even think you have friends. I surely acted nothing like you do when I was your age.

Moko isn't immature for believing in God or basing her life around the Bible. My grandfather is a minister; and he, my grandma, and my great aunt are/were very Christian people. My aunt does EVERYTHING the Bible says to do, because that's what she believes is right. To be honest, most Christians (and it seems to be MOSTLY Christians) have a habit of pushing their religion and beliefs onto people. My grandparents used to try and get us to read the Bible ALL THE TIME. If it wasn't that, it was guilt trips for not going to church. So, I can understand not wanting someone to push it in your face all the time, but Moko is probably only acting how her parents act, or other people who go to her church. If you're taught to spread your belief you'll do it. Sure, not everyone goes about it the right way, and some people are pushier than others, but that's just something you have to deal with. You DO always have the option of ignoring her and her posts, or adding her to a block list. She has the same option.

Honestly, at this point, because this all seems to have blown out of proportion, I think Sam needs to step-in. Maybe make it so both of them HAVE to add each other to block lists, and ignore each other from now on, or they'll get banned. In my opinion, this is far from an extreme resolution, but right now, these fights are only adding unnecessary drama to the forums. Sure it might make it interesting for some people, but this forum is for fun and gaming, as are most posts. If people are just going to make threats, complain about one another, and do nothing but fight; then they should keep it PMs or IMs.

That's all of my rant.

My friends aren't pussy's and weak like Moko, Pie.
    Winston Churchill

Thread Information