User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Helloooo

so just started playing UT99 again, from Australia on the UK / US servers which is awesome the amount of players that frequent these servers, I wish the aussie servers still had the following you guys do !!!

I still think to this day UT99 is my fav FPS shooter ever to be released.. though I have a few questions im hoping some1 can help me with if possible? my ping fluctuates from about 250-300 and my UT99 install is about 4-5 yrs old since the last time I played it ( been playing this install for last 2 weeks ) and since then have obviously upgraded the old PC..

I was aware of a UT99 dual core fix back in the day, more towards when I stopped playing... tried to run it the other day and said something about a missing dsll file... but anyway main focus is after any tips / tricks I can do to get a nice fresh smooth install and help balance the ping spikes??

and just a curiosity question does any1 have contact with |uK|Shiva , I use to play in the top clans in australia / new zealand competitions and shiva was a great guy that was from England I thought and played for ::SG:: and havnt heard from him in ages.. and i vaguely member him saying he was part of clans back on this end.. just noticed a Shiva on your clan list

Cheers

Afaik, its the routing from australia to usa which is giving u 250-300 ping. I also have the same problem but hey we cant do anything for these longer routes.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Afaik, its the routing from australia to usa which is giving u 250-300 ping. I also have the same problem but hey we cant do anything for these longer routes.
    Ohh.. well in that case I shall email my prime minister and make him aware of the issue.. as far as im concerned my tax dollars should be going to a ASAP fix to this problem..

Am sure we'd all agree its unacceptable and he should be prioritizing this issue for a immediate fix :P ?? His secretary recently got sprung for spending hundreds of thousands on oversea holidays and helicopter luxury flights for her family / friends so hopefully my problem isn't to far fetched haha

Welcome too the community!
    |nL|SmokeyZx

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    hi yes you are at the right place to find shiva, it is the same person you know. He isnt online as much if at all anymore but you could probably contact him via pm here? if not I can pass a message on. anyway glad to see another new person, should have discovered us way earlier!!

Who's Shiva anyway :^)

don't take the bait
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    Who's Shiva anyway :^)
    This is shiva!

( Click to show/hide )
    |nL|SmokeyZx

Smoking that in the arvo I hope?

Holy Crap! Guru! Long fucking time mate. Yeah.. I kinda stopped playing video games all together!. Too much of real life to handle. Anyways hope you have fun on these servers. I'l see if I can get on some day.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Shiva View Post
    Holy Crap! Guru! Long fucking time mate. Yeah.. I kinda stopped playing video games all together!. Too much of real life to handle. Anyways hope you have fun on these servers. I'l see if I can get on some day.
    where the fk did u come from LOL

Thread Information