US server needs reset

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

US server needs reset

I think US server needs reset, its playing ctf-almost and joining results in UT crashing. Assuming no one can join atm.

Ì just checked. No problems for me to join

Changed map also, in case it was because of map

To find out if the server is broken but still alive, you can tell by looking at the players pings on the server browser, it normally shows 99990000ping for every player.

@UT-Sniper-SJA94
    Spawnkiller2
    Had myself a hearty laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vego View Post
    @UT-Sniper-SJA94
    Spawnkiller2
    Had myself a hearty laugh.

Wasn't sure if anyone played it anymore lol

I'm learning c++ atm(wanted something hard to learn), I want to make something with the unreal engine, and or make my own engine in the future, that's why I haven;t touched that game or my sites for a while.
    I've got a game mathematics book on it's way, as well as an in depth javascript book, so I can make much better js games as well.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post

Wasn't sure if anyone played it anymore lol

I'm learning c++ atm(wanted something hard to learn), I want to make something with the unreal engine, and or make my own engine in the future, that's why I haven;t touched that game or my sites for a while.
    I've got a game mathematics book on it's way, as well as an in depth javascript book, so I can make much better js games as well.
    One of my co-workers has one of those handbook in mathematics on his desk, sometimes i look in and it always makes me feel like a piece of shit.
    I say you can make most games with just some easy vector math

Why does the UK instagib servers run so bad I have a 120-130stable ping but warp into and out of spawns and get constant warping people don't die till 2-3 seconds later if someone gets close to me I get stuck to them like superglue and jesus christ if you are behind a wall or around a corner and someone is coming at you with lower ping you might aswell forget trying to shoot at them they will get you everytime. doesnt even matter if you spam a shot and you know they are coming they will get you first... what is up I can't even play in that server its lagging for me so bad and US is not far behind

Do the servers need to be reset? restarted? What is the problem... Inb4 its my connection bullshit I've played in other servers in the same locations that run just fine.... Also inb4 I whine all the time because I do but its for the right reasons... I find euro's playing in the US instagib server they are saying its better than the UK.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 09-07-2015 at 08:09 AM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    if you are behind a wall or around a corner and someone is coming at you with lower ping you might aswell forget trying to shoot at them they will get you everytime.
    That's what happens when you don't have the ping advantage, and if they have a monitor the same, or better than yours, you won't have that advantage either.

But the uk server has always been worse than the us, although you have to deal with being ping raped by people, but the extra smoothness that the us server has over the uk balances it out 90% of the time.

The combo server is even better than the us insta for smoothness, although the players there are beyond terrible.

Both the UK and US installed servers are based off of the combo server. It doesn't really make sense why the combo would be smoother than US. They are on the same physical box, same network.

The UK server is up for debate really.....not enough feedback to know whether it should bepved to another provider with better peering.

One vote for changing provider

Thread Information