User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipamogli View Post
    i supossed that was the frenhc bitch always banning chilean people for no reason.

http://puu.sh/gfrJT/d7d66e5fae.png
    Talking shit to an mod isn't going to help you at all. Also, 3 matches? Luls

How about we all stop aliasing. Thanks. Good day
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    You almost have to on the combo server, fucktards won't leave you alone otherwise.... cough ~crybaby~chinpo

I love 'em comments
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    You almost have to on the combo server, fucktards won't leave you alone otherwise.... cough ~crybaby~chinpo
    Yes since Jstblond ignores anyone botting, I'm the fucktard crybaby. He taunts me every time he comes on the player when I'm playing. I actually do run flags and play ctf the way it is supposed to be played. I ran and started a gaming league with 300 members. Owned a game server hosting company, and played in countless clan matches in both our gaming league and IGL. I started playing in 99, developed mods and maps for UT99, 2k3, and 2k4. Which alias do you use? How about starting with refusing access to the server for any person using the default Player name? Every server used to do that. If you can't play under your actual name, you have a reason for hiding.

JST telling the server I'm cheating every fucking chance you get is utterly pathetic. Doubting I owned and ran a gaming server company is just stupid. I rented 2 full racks and had over 250 clients that rented space. Not only did I have to deal with UT99, but about 6 other games we ran. I was a tester for UTpure every week when the new version came out. We had a group of us that had aliases on the cheat forums and would find any new bots and test them against the newest UTpure, if the bot worked on it, we'd change UTpure to take care of that threat. It was a constant battle to keep ahead of it. So anyone thinking that server is secure is looney tunes.

I play as part of a team when I play. If I'm needed to keep the flag in the base I do that, if I need to run flags I do that. Whatever is not being done and making my team lose I try to fill that spot. When you see rampages, and unstopables from people with 200 + pings, you should be specing that person right away. The server gets so bad I end up leaving the game.

Oh and change the default map to something other than ffing woot, since it reboots rather often, especially when there are a few bots in.

And you can tell the difference between head shots and body shots even in insta. When you start feeling every shot being a head shot from someone with a 200 or higher ping... you should know. Kharmir saw the guy that goes by :} botting today. Same guy as always, you do nothing. Soon as someone says something about hit he start shooting extra shots to lower his eff%. Or he just leaves. He'll never play with less than 5 people in on the map cause it is too obvious.

JST bitches about people "playing the middle of the map" (you know how you win the fucking match), then stands in the middle on Woot and doesn't pay any attention to the flags half the time. Sits and dm's, then bitches at others to stop dming, stop playing middle of the map. Really he isn't a good admin at all. He'll probably ban me, cause he seems to be a little power hungry spiteful french dude.

Lose the smart alec disrespect Jstblnd.

And sorry people with 200 to 300 pings are not going to spawn faster than my 20 to 40 ping. They can't react quicker than I can turn 8 out 10 times from the other side of the map. Maybe it is because you allow such high pings to play that you don't understand why that isn't possible? I

Stop derailing the thread. The complaint department is over there -> Reports/Complaints & Appeals

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Oh yeah, it's impossible for us chileans to get to rampage or unstoppable, please.

Have read some outrageous shit this week and this.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    I am fucking 100% agree, at least we should create a rule as : No blank Name allowed or random player numbers . I m fed up recently seing people playing as Player 12, 4...yesterday, they were 3 Guys playing like That : Don t be surprises if i rename You with real Name if You play like That...
    @AS~Chinpo of course, you understand That i was trolling You, as You always do, calling You a bot . ..and for the record i am not bitching about Guys playing middle but DMing middle, There is a big difference. 1 is made to cover the FC, other is made to spam and frag . If You Can t see the difference, then stop playing...
    Chammy is right, use your own troll thread, don t pollute all posts around
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-10-2015 at 04:15 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

you need to be more patience , combo server is full of dicks , otherwise the server will get empty one day , banning everyone doesnt resolve anything , teach them , warn them , if the language barrier is 2strong , then just use google translator , after all , thats your job as moderator. Every day theres like 3 post of people you banned.... i dont even play on those servers regularly and you were like "oh shiro de non grabber blah blah" , calm down your moderator spider sense and make the server grow up. no offence intended. I just wanna see people playing calm in the combo server , without that fear of do smt wrong and getting banned by you. bcos that's what people is feeling right now.
    Never Lucky.

I was one of your support about your mod apply, what a mistake...
    First, it seems You have something against me, where do You see 3 posts a day about me, am i that celebrity ?
    Then, most of people around are Old players who know how to play
    , act and be fair on server...but they also know how to be a dickhead and be banned...deal with it I am proud to hear That some like my job ( unfortunately, only haters gonna post ofc) . Do they really need to teach them after years playing ??
    To conclude, You told before That You don t like combo server, That is why i have saw You like 1 or maybe 2 times so how could i complaint about You ? You aren t center of my universe, sorry
    I understand now why some of our mod\admin crew won t support your mod app...
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-10-2015 at 08:10 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information