Cars - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cars

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    lol.
    This reminds me of a post a saw the other day, this women was looking for a man that made $500k+ a year because $250k is enough and said all I can do is look pretty for you while you buy stuff for me, and this stock broker said, you're an investment that loses value over time(her looks).

I can't find the picture of it, it was really funny I can't remember all of it.
    I didn't find the pic, but I found the text: http://madamenoire.com/403169/pretty...ts-shut-banker

man wtf, I thought middle class salary was around $50K-70K a year. I'm sure the girl on that story is delusional :/

For cars, I always try to aim for good engine + less fuel consumed + good design + not expensive
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

The Lamborghinis have been out in force the last few days, they must be looping around somewhere, some points in the day you can hear them several times in an hour. Haven't seen them yet, but I did see an old Ferrari 355 the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Relax rooms? You mean gym room
    Every house should have a gym room, I had to give up using my stuff at the end of January, my chest was fucked, I've only just started slowly getting back into it a few days ago(chest not 100% still).

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    The Lamborghinis have been out in force the last few days, they must be looping around somewhere, some points in the day you can hear them several times in an hour. Haven't seen them yet, but I did see an old Ferrari 355 the other day.
    Bunch of morons mindlessly driving around in their needlessly loud, overly expensive cars, not realizing that they're annoying everyone and making themselves look like idiots imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Bunch of morons mindlessly driving around in their needlessly loud, overly expensive cars, not realizing that they're annoying everyone and making themselves look like idiots imo.
    How about having to wait for 30+ mins to go to work after the time to clock in because of police blocking off the road for these cars to go through? Pretty pathetic IMO, I was gonna park and just walk across the friggin road.

Thankfully it was only the day I got called in, not getting paid to watch these cars go by LOL. There was like 200 of them. I died counting them, felt like 500.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by LordRixuel View Post
    I didn't find the pic, but I found the text: http://madamenoire.com/403169/pretty...ts-shut-banker

man wtf, I thought middle class salary was around $50K-70K a year. I'm sure the girl on that story is delusional :/

For cars, I always try to aim for good engine + less fuel consumed + good design + not expensive
    if that were really de-mon, he'd have said "bitch I frequent girls 10 years your junior, and I only have to kick epstein a few of my ziobucks, no purchase required"
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Thread Information