Butthurt Street - Page 54

User Tag List

Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

You give the leaders of Western Civilization too much credit lol. Yes, said leaders are wayyyy more intelligent than those in 2nd/3rd world countries. And yes, they will use their intelligence to exploit and manipulate. But as I've pointed out time and time again, it is not nearly to the extent that you think it is. You're giving these people wayyyy too much credit.

You are also apparently unable to make proper logical connections between the reality behind video clips and news segments. For some odd reason you'd rather live in a fantasy world where every video clip and news story is fake and fabricated than accept the fact that some people simply do atrocious things and there isn't always some boogeymen behind it.

Prime example of your presumptuous, fantastical nature: You immediately assumed the sparks in the Dallas shooting were indicative of a false flag operation, but that was immediately debunked (with "data points" aka science) and yet, you completely ignore it because it doesn't fit within your fantasy world. The real world isn't all-or-nothing like you want to believe. It is much, much more complex than that. And there are many, many possibilities in between.

But what do I know right? Perhaps all of the folks in this thread from 2007 about bullets causing sparks are in on the conspiracy too!

I think you already know you're being ridiculous, but you'll never admit it now lol.

And since it's clear you'll never admit it, it's clear that any further attempts to convince you to see the errors in your line of thinking is a complete waste of time. I will say one last thing because I feel that it's necessary, and I say this with the best of intentions: You may want to seek psychiatric help for mild schizophrenia. But who knows... All of the news stories I've read where mentally ill people (who thought the government was out to get them) went out and killed a bunch of innocent people... Maybe those stories were fabricated too. Please don't hurt anyone.

LMAO

it'd help if you read (and maybe, just maybe UNDERSTOOD) what you were trying to present as debunking, you assjack

fuck off, tim, you're just being an obstinate asshole now. not often I lose my patience, even with fkn idiots, but I've had enough of your crap at this point.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

@TimTim ~ WOW! You actually managed to decipher some of that. You're a better man than I, Gunga TimTim.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Please don't hurt anyone.
    aside from a little BUTThurt , nomesayin'?

Quote Originally Posted by sheeps View Post
    all this just seems a self defeating arguement.
    Exactly. At this point it's just fun watching the sparks fly out of Professor Grampaw's tin foil helmet.
    Last edited by uranus; 07-21-2016 at 08:28 PM.

54 pages of this stuff. You guys have legendary patience xD

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    54 pages of this stuff. You guys have legendary patience xD
    I'm a patient guy. But this sort of thing usually happens when one side uses what's on the news as given truth and anyone that doesnt believe it is batshit - and the other actually goes and does some reading and concludes that the other is simply a propagandized idiot that while he may mean well, is merely just revealing his propensity to accept stories that accord to his worldview and vehemently reject that which goes against it - regardless of the evidence - that gets so easily dismissed without so much as half a viewing.

Stay in your safe space, tim, I feel sorry for those that have such an attachment to their worldview that they flatly reject anything that says things are contrary to what their masters have told them.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    I'm a patient guy. But this sort of thing usually happens when one side uses what's on the news as given truth and anyone that doesnt believe it is batshit - and the other actually goes and does some reading and concludes that the other is simply a propagandized idiot that while he may mean well, is merely just revealing his propensity to accept stories that accord to his worldview and vehemently reject that which goes against it - regardless of the evidence - that gets so easily dismissed without so much as half a viewing.
    I don't think that anyone should be surprised that people dismiss these theories so easily. Conspiracy theorist's track record when it comes to producing solid evidence is so poor at this point, that people are just fed up with them. It's just noise.

Stay in your safe space, tim, I feel sorry for those that have such an attachment to their worldview that they flatly reject anything that says things are contrary to what their masters have told them.
    You're describing yourself here lol. You're projecting. In fact, the world I live in (the real one) is much less safe than the world you live in. The world I live in has extremely violent people who do absolutely horrible things out of some falsely perceived righteousness. The world you live in doesn't have these people apparently, as it's all just a show to you. And I suspect it's because you'd much rather believe everything is fabricated than accept the reality of it, because that's safer to you.

I've checked out the vast majority of everything you've posted here and concluded that only a fraction of what you've posted might be sufficient evidence of a false flag operation. I'll also note that just because 1 event may have been a false flag, that automatically doesn't make other events false flags as well. I've also demonstrated that I am extremely open to any and all possibilities. I'm sorry that you're doing a bad job of convincing. You're the one who vehemently rejects anything which goes against your worldview, as was demonstrated by the immediate debunking of your claim that guns don't cause sparks. It's hilarious that you haven't said a single thing about it since. You should probably go back to your echo chamber circle jerk conspiracy forums where everyone always agrees with each other about outlandish theories because they aren't intelligent and strong-willed enough to discern and accept the harsh reality.

You're out of your depth here.

This post just reminds me of a family guy episode

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    I don't think that anyone should be surprised that people dismiss these theories so easily. Conspiracy theorist's track record when it comes to producing solid evidence is so poor at this point, that people are just fed up with them. It's just noise.
    yeah, the libor gold and silver fix was another conspiracy theory that "nobody had an real proof of" (except for those actually paying attention of course, the data screamed manipulation, but hey, that's just data, what's that really evidence of, you have nothing now stop this silliness, right) that turned conspiracy fact. same with the major service providers having NSA data splitter closets, another theory turned fact. it depends what theories you're talking about. some dont care that none of the forensic data looked like what happened in aurora - but hey you have to be crazy to question that, right? there's so many things wrong with the story of sandy hook its not even funny, but you're somehow shaming the memory of those kids if you question the fact that every established procedure for such a thing was abandone or why the had to raze the building as fast as possible, or why even was it that FEMA beat most everyone there that day and kept all but the upper echelons of the state police away, and forget about the locals.

or the fact that the 911 commission report was never even allowed to examine building 7 rubble, not that 7 was much mentioned there anyway.....you've got to be living under a rock and not paying attention to any details whatsoever if one accepts these stories on their faces as true.

it really shouldnt raise anyone's eyebrows that the same guy shot video of both the recent attack videos, just so happens to be there filming at both events, and just so happens to be married to an israeli secret service agent, its not like they would be involved in setting up terror so that they can fulfill the oded yinon plan and continue the expansion of israel across the greater middle east, that'd just be crazy to believe such a thing, its not like they have been writing about such things for at minimum the last century and a half...nah that'd be silly

or hey, its not suspicious either that the french anti terror dept asked to have all the nice footage deleted.

and not suspicious either that someone was pressured to alter their police report.

ffs... its why I wind up asking, what in the hell amount of evidence does it take, its just pathetic.

but hey, I understand - some people just need that touchy feely comfort of having someone like Brian Williams assure you that you're in a safe space and the government and media are protecting you from the big bad world out there and keeping you informed of what's happening

and unless its some big talking head on tv or one of the politicians actually involved, no amount of evidence is sufficient until its mainstream accepted.

I understand that's just how some people roll, they wont leave the herd at all and will only go where the herd goes, because its just safer that way.

the black knight thought he did a good job as well, tim.
    Last edited by sumbich; 07-25-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Professor Grampaw got extra poopies in his tin foil grumpy pants today.

Thread Information