User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cruzer

Cruzer

Screenshot says it all

Fun fact:
    Only HIGH[+] has tag protection on the server...

HUHESUHESUAHESUHAESUHAESUHAUH

--- Updated ---

Renamed him
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

legend

oh look its my fav fan.

Wait, he did it again?, because I'm sure as hell he was using the tag on ShitVember and I took it off right away, for his own sake I hope this map was before Vember
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by jANOSIK View Post
    Screenshot says it all

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Fun fact:
    Only HIGH[+] has tag protection on the server...

HUHESUHESUAHESUHAESUHAESUHAUH

--- Updated ---

Renamed him
    Well yes after reading above posts now I have understood that at the time I was using your CLAN TAG as|uK| Cruzer the my tag was randomly change by your moderators. Hmmmmnnnnnnnn...................!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the fact is that you should have given me atleast a warning message at the time when I was according to you all making fun of your clan instead of just removing and changing my clan tag as NOOB_Cruzer. Btw I just switched my tag as |uK| because my old clan was behaving like a dead clan so thats why I decided to choose your clan tag as better because I love your siege server instead of others besides unnecessary fucking laggyness suffers well that laggy is now becoming as my habit. So, it would be better choosing your clan tag as a something kind of advertisement or what you consider it as.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    oh look its my fav fan.
    Well, I just wanted to make you all clear that I am just a lonely fellowship seeking for some friend from those I could spend some time or let it be it will be becoming as personal matter of me... Well, yeah kennath! I'm your a biggest fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    Wait, he did it again?, because I'm sure as hell he was using the tag on ShitVember and I took it off right away, for his own sake I hope this map was before Vember
    Yes man, I just renamed my clan tag again as |uK| because I was thinking that this clan tag change is just a bug causing my bot name to happen such things. But after that in my mind it started coming that I am doing illigal thing with my clan changes so atlast if anyone has screen shot of after this such awefull things that I just renamed my clan tag as my original clan as }IN{_Cruzer. A well heartly after seeing this thread I just a shame of me.

So, finally I am extremely sorry to all for behaving such shamefull things specially to spidy who invited me to his clan and I made fun of his clan itself. However, I appologize again.........................

Guess that's fine, since (I think) you play plenty in the servers, thought removing the tag was a better solution compared to a ban
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Um, isn't there a multi-clanning rule about that? I don't know if |uK| let anyone back in their clan after leaving another clan because of such thing. :P It is best for you to ask before you do.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yash View Post
    Well, I just wanted to make you all clear that I am just a lonely fellowship seeking for some friend from those I could spend some time or let it be it will be becoming as personal matter of me... Well, yeah kennath! I'm your a biggest fan.
    don't worry m8 my post wasn't supossed to be mean or anything.
    i like it when i come in the server and you Always say hi to me

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Um, isn't there a multi-clanning rule about that? I don't know if |uK| let anyone back in their clan after leaving another clan because of such thing. :P It is best for you to ask before you do.
    well look at blaze he left COD to become a real |uK|

( Click to show/hide )
    Joke

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    damn son

I was merely helping cod in nw

Thread Information