User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I see. Would you allow other to edit the map or just limit to add bot pathing to it if they want to?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I see. Would you allow other to edit the map or just limit to add bot pathing to it if they want to?
    Yeah, I'd be keen to see what other mappers came up with. It kinda reminds me of Nalicity for all your map downloads; which many creative maps were being made almost daily, but really the nicer looking maps always inspired me, so I began. Probably the best thing I ever did. Oh crud, I'm beginning to sound like an old git!

Sounds good. Since you like mapping, there is also a mapping contest going on if you are (or other) interested. https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11751

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Maps like these remind you how UT's plain colorful graphics can make such beautiful environments.
    The more I see them, the more I convince myself Epic games decided not to continue patching the game to not cannibalize their new UT.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Was your idea based of a Quake 3 map?

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Was your idea based of a Quake 3 map?
    Nah,. I just got fed up with the amateur graphics of the original CTF-Wootabulous map, (as simple a concept as it was).

- - - Updated - - -

Ok folks, just a head's up - I have the map almost ready for a test,.. it will NOT be final until it's been properly tested. Screenshots coming soon - stay tuned!!

i look forward to test it soon =) let me know where and when =)

Im pretty sure ive played the original map before, or atleast a map that looks pretty much the same on this a decade ago orso it used to be quite a popular map. Not sure on wich server, but maybe it was the ictf servers of i4g? Hmm my mind fails me

She's nearing completion!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Im pretty sure ive played the original map before, or atleast a map that looks pretty much the same on this a decade ago orso it used to be quite a popular map. Not sure on wich server, but maybe it was the ictf servers of i4g? Hmm my mind fails me
    Some maps never got to legendary status, lol. Still, look on the bright side, someone made a map that was most likely in everyone's brain throughout that time when you're in your mid 20s. Bang, it's an idea and that one person goes out there and makes it happen. Legendary? Not really. Iconic? Hm, nearly. Reputable. That's more like it.

Ok,.. so,. why I'm here - now then,.. some of you were keen to see how the map was looking - well,.. here - now you can see it in this short video:

Map's name has yet to be decided.

Would love to know your thoughts either here or in the video's comments on Youtube. Thanks!
    Last edited by R3plicant[GB]; 10-12-2016 at 06:53 PM.

WOW. Absolutely incredible job man.

Thread Information