User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ban of *ZwarTePieT*

hello U-K,

today I`ve noticed that I am banned on the UK and US server due to my "laming" the other day at one of your servers. the person who banned me isn`t mentioned.
    it`s true that I lamed. I think it was because the map fragwhore came up, and I am not particularly fond of that map :P. so I, for once, did a bit of defending style DM. It was a kind of protesting, something like 'you choose a DM map, you'll get your DM'. I did had a couple of grabs if I remember correctly.
    normally I am the one with the most caps or at least grabs, never backshooting or camping, and I am pro teamplay, more then most of the players on your server. I think most players on the servers can vouch for that, even though I have a big mouth sometimes, but I'm fair the most of the time. so because I lamed 1 (one) map I get banned for 250 matches? sometimes there are people dm-ing al day long, backshooting, camping, and not a single admin ever responses on me reaching out for an admin (!admin).

So to be honest, I don't think this ban is fair and it should be removed. I will try to be more subtle next time if I don`t agree with something.

Greatings,
    Joris
    (*ZwarTePieT*)

Last edited by Danaaaaa; 02-21-2014 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by *ZwarTePieT* View Post
    hello U-K,

today I`ve noticed that I am banned on the UK and US server due to my "laming" the other day at one of your servers. the person who banned me isn`t mentioned.
    it`s true that I lamed. I think it was because the map fragwhore came up, and I am not particularly fond of that map :P. so I, for once, did a bit of defending style DM. It was a kind of protesting, something like 'you choose a DM map, you'll get your DM'. I did had a couple of grabs if I remember correctly.
    normally I am the one with the most caps or at least grabs, never backshooting or camping, and I am pro teamplay, more then most of the players on your server. I think most players on the servers can vouch for that, even though I have a big mouth sometimes, but I'm fair the most of the time. so because I lamed 1 (one) map I get banned for 250 matches? sometimes there are people dm-ing al day long, backshooting, camping, and not a single admin ever responses on me reaching out for an admin (!admin).

So to be honest, I don't think this ban is fair and it should be removed. I will try to be more subtle next time if I don`t agree with something.

Greatings,
    Joris
    (*ZwarTePieT*)
    Yes, I vouch that he had some numerous caps and grabs, but when you starting crouching and DMing all game, it gets other players mad, and by doing so. They demorec you and report you. But yes. I can vouch that you do grab the flag a lot, and Defend good in open Maps. But remember CTF = Team Play Bud

I like the way he accepts his ban, he says : yes i lame, and yes i won t do that again so i vote to lower is ban . unno how long it is but he learns with it so imho it s so rare getting reactions like that...could you considere his case again .
    To be clear, i am not into ZwarTePiet, just saw him playing few times but i really appreciate his statement , no whining, no flaming, no crying ...but be sure, ZwarT, if they revise your ban and play again as a fool you have to deal with a bigger rougher slap .
    Grtz
    Jst2b
    Blond's copyrighted

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    was actually me who banned you and I did add my name into the ban but whatever

I've lowered your ban to 50 matches on each server dont let me catch you again.

Fair enough. But please ban all the lamers from now on, not just me cause someone really got upset I played unfair one map.
    But Thanks, see you guys on the servers.

We can't ban people that aren't reported. You can make demo and post and we will take relevant action.

Though man don't lie about it but you talk shit in the server... like bitching when losing or insulting people better than you

Quote Originally Posted by *ZwarTePieT* View Post
    hello U-K,

'you choose a DM map, you'll get your DM'.
    Appearantly, for some people every map is a dm map. So I don't see why you think that's a good justification for laming.

Thread Information